• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Put him on a 'train and prove' contract. Let him show us he is worthy of wearing our magnificent jersey.
Start him on the reserves for the Manly Workers team.

@Mark from Brisbane I thought you might of been suspended by some posters for suggesting or proposing a Parramatta player could fit in to our club :p;)
BUT.. I think we have an excellent record of turning ex-parra players into 'Manly Men'.
Corey prefers to be the dominant half (which would suit us), and I keep hearing that Mitch Moses is over turning the calls in play. They don't seem to be working- similar to Morgan and Thurston at the Cowboys. Morgan no longer being able to play the back up role. It would suit Cherry big time as we all know.. I'd have no opposition to Manly having talks with him..
I will forever want Gutho back, but Corey would be a better fit for our team if we did speak to a half outside the club. As I said, the parramatta nursery has served us well so even though Corey is a Brisbane junior, I'm sure we'd help him become a better player and wash the slime off him

Personally I think, great player but dud person (or in common vernacular - human being). I can't see his lifestyle choices suddenly changing should he join us.

Lets face it - he will end up with storm or rosters on a minimal cap contract
I think that Bennet will squeeze him back under the Broncos' sombrero :cool:

They are desperate for a half and this 'bad form' by Norman could be a way of having Dalai flick him :nod:

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8