Coronavirus sucks.. but the NRL lives!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Should be cancelled already.

Also, Canadian PM's wife has it, so both she and the PM are self isolating.

Time for my revolution!!!!!!

(If I could just get rid of this flu...cough)

Why wouldn’t it be effective immediately

Because Scotty from marketing is more concerned with short term dollars than with people's health. The more thoroughly the pandemic is restricted then the lesser the ultimate economic pain.
Meanwhile we have Bret Papworth on talkin Sport saying COVID 19 is the flu and if a golfer catches it, so what, he will recover.
As opposed to the WHO which states it is definitely not a flu, it is a viral pneumonia, and even survivors could suffer permanent effects such as lung scarring.
Of course, like Scomo, the Talkin Sport boys have a strong vested interest, theirs in having footy games to natter about on radio.

I agree. I can not understand the logic behind "we will close the gates from round 2"... oh hang on $$$$$$$$$.... shut out needs to be now. Not from #next week.

My sister is a Dr on the north shore and she is generally pretty cruisey when it comes to this sort of thing. Yesterday she said to me that this is going to be big and that she would not be going to the footy. Spreads so easily and so quickly.

Why are they saying if one player tests positive, the whole NRL will shutdown?

And if Nth Qld region is free of the virus, why not play games up there in front of crowds?

Scotty better not go to the footy, his partner in crime Dutton has covid19.

if the nrl calls off the season who will they declare premiers?? It sickens me that parra is the only team on 2 points at the moment.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8