Coronavirus sucks.. but the NRL lives!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Strolled into one of the local shops about noon today (well not strolled as it was snowing and damn windy).

Saw the poop paper section and thought of you.

Bought some...and it was even on special! 15 rolls for 7 bucks I think.

I even took a pic, just for you.

frqCXAC.jpg
it had to go back to normal once all the idiots stocked up.. my local had heaps but no tissues or wipes still.

These guys are going to play in front of an empty stadium
The first of many in rugby league?
I'm going to Brookie on Sunday and will get to as many games as I can early in the year just in case things go south later on. With Manly primed for a serious challenge it would be really unfortunate if this season gets too messed up by the virus.

Sorry mate, my point to mark was there was never any panic buying here.

In Canada yes, in Australia it’s madness.

We’ve given 2 rolls to the old lady across the road ( she doesn’t have a car and gets her groceries delivered) , our friends a few doors up bought a 24 pack before it went south so we do have a bit of a back up.

Nothing for two weeks now , it might get better but with the media bashing it non stop I doubt it.

Am I wrong ,or doesn't it mostly only kill old f#ckers.
Saw a guy who had contracted it on one of those cruise ships,
Said it was a temperature for 8 hrs and a dry throat.
Don't go to the footy old F#ckers ,watch on TV.
Fit footy players should be fine .
@globaleagle I saw Costco over here has been out of **** tickets too.
(Waiting for the crony backlash in 3,2,1) !!

Nope, you're correct. To be fair, most things only kill old fockers.

Considering an EPL match has already been postponed it seems inevitable it will impact the NRL at some point. The issue will be how postponed games are addressed- for football it is simpler to play mid week games etc

Wow, really?
Yes!
I bet Rudy Gobert feels like a bit of a goose after joking about it the other day at a press conference...

It’s good to see positive action being taken, even though it means I will be without NBA for a couple of weeks. One player testing positive is all it will take for the nrl to suspend the comp as well. Knowing our luck, they will probably suspend the comp when we play lowly ranked teams!

Interestingly, my work is implementing a 50% / 50% approach from next week, where half the workforce will work from home and the other half in the office. I think this will help contain the spread of the virus but only if people who are working from home don’t go out - it will completely defeat the purpose if they head to Westfield for a sandwich at lunch time!

Easy up , I’m an “ old ****er”.....lol

Sadly I am in the danger zone having been an Asthma sufferer my whole life, but think I’ll be ok as I’m not quite ( in reality ) “ old”, most deaths are people over 80.

Easy up , I’m an “ old ****er”.....lol

Sadly I am in the danger zone having been an Asthma sufferer my whole life, but think I’ll be ok as I’m not quite ( in reality ) “ old”, most deaths are people over 80.
Just playing ,I also have asthma and literally feeling older every F-ing day (kids do that)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6