Coronavirus sucks.. but the NRL lives!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hockey....

The NHL said Wednesday it will update the status of its season after learning that the NBA has suspended its regular season due to concern over the coronavirus.
"The National Hockey League is aware of the NBA's decision tonight to indefinitely suspend its season due to a player testing positive for the coronavirus," the League said in a statement. "The NHL is continuing to consult with medical experts and is evaluating the options. We expect to have a further update tomorrow."

I kinda hope they don't use the same experts that deny the existence of CTE injuries.

Also, Alpine Skiing has called time on their season, meaning Shiffrin, who took time off after the death of her father, wont be able to ski, probably win, and possibly claim yet another all-round crystal globe. Italian Brignone will be the winner this year.

I own a small take away shop in newy and one of our wholesale reps came in yesterday and said oh by the way, we also sell toilet paper.. I'm thinking of buying a pack and giving away 1 roll per customer if they spend over $20 bucks for sh!ts and giggles lol
Do it mate! And that’s exactly what you should write on the sign. There’s no such thing as bad publicity. Put some pics up if you do.

id like to see if the whole NRL Admin team got quarrintined for 2 weeks would the footy get better. Maybe then todd could announce a 60 mill profit due to unforseen travel and expense savings

Do it mate! And that’s exactly what you should write on the sign. There’s no such thing as bad publicity. Put some pics up if you do.
I will run it past the boss (the wife)
We do random stuff on the shops fb page all the time, different giveaways and what not..

Gonna post a pic of my 1yr old in his manly jersey tonight to welcome back the footy season.. (and spruik this weeks special lol)

I wandered into Mona Vale Woollies around 7pm last Saturday & was pleasantly surprised to find the toilet paper aisle almost completely full of stock.

I grabbed a 24 pack of bog rolls without having to fight a Lebanese mother & daughter tag team & felt strangely unsettled at being able to simply tuck it under my wing & walk to the registers with it.

There was an old gent in the aisle at the same time who I was tempted to approach & say "I'll fight you for it?" but he may not have gotten the joke so I chose not to.

It absolutely will affect the NRL.

The way this is escalating don’t be surprised to see the comp suspended OR at least played in empty stadiums within a week.

We’ll get the first home game in but I reckon that might be it.

The way this is escalating don’t be surprised to see the comp suspended OR at least played in empty stadiums within a week.

I’ve made a tentative booking down at Currumbin Clinic. I’m going to need lots of meds, if/when it happens.:eek::eek::eek:

I wonder if an extended period of games being played "behind closed doors" will have an effect on the number of free-to-air vs Pay TV games broadcast each round?

It's only going to take 1 player to fall ill and the comp will be suspended.
I say put them all together on a ship and let them all get it. That way they could start playing again.

The Man has spoken
I think his brain is fried

1584003997350.jpeg

Ditto for us , went down to Woolies early yesterday ( opens at 8.30am) so got there at 8.00am!!

To find a line up at least 150 long.

So I instead got a coffee and enjoyed the spectacle , fair dinkum it was a stampede.

There were lots of Pacific Islanders / Chinese in the line up ( neither are high in numbers where I live) so the assumption is that they’d come some way to get here ( we live 45kms from the CBD these days).

I don’t know how many packs of bum roll they put out but I’d suggest only the first 20 or 30 would have got any and the “ one pack per customer” yeah right , each Trolly had about 10 packs of 18 or 24 roll packs.

The ones that missed out then went up to the Aldi line up as they opened at 9am.

Ive never seen anything like it , hilarious ( and ultimately pretty sad).

We’ve got about 8 rolls left so hopefully this madness will stop soon.
FMD. Are U still at the bay way Marky Mark. I think I better go shopping. Well Try.

Yes mate , scored a 24 pack at Woolies Viccy Point today.

Truck rolled in with a pallet at 3.30pm, on sale at 4.00pm ( still on the pallet) I was there at 4.10pm , all gone by 4.30pm.

BUT dunny roll crises averted for a few more weeks!!
Pulled in to Woolies Carseldine (Bris) at 530 this evening and they were stocked to the brim with bog roll.

Yes mate , scored a 24 pack at Woolies Viccy Point today.

Truck rolled in with a pallet at 3.30pm, on sale at 4.00pm ( still on the pallet) I was there at 4.10pm , all gone by 4.30pm.

BUT dunny roll crises averted for a few more weeks!!

Maybe because Woolies are implementing a "no refunds for moronic hoarders" policy, mouth-breathers are finally not buying everything in sight?

Well, the virus has claimed another "victim"

The Australian Grand Prix scheduled for this weekend is set to be postponed until November after a member of the McLaren team tested positive in Melbourne. McLaren have already withdrawn from the meeting and apparently the other teams, promoters and the governing body, the FIA, are set to call off the rest of the weekend which actually started yesterday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8