Corey Waddell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha. Not one word of why he really got his one year deal. Nothing to do with his sister being Jakes GF. Oh well, if the nepotism cards there to be played, go for it Corey. I hope you come back a changed player from the rubbish you showed previously.
So Seibold give him a spot in our roster because Jake is seeing his sister?

So Seibold give him a spot in our roster because Jake is seeing his sister?
All in the family feathered friend
1700016440756.png

He has been signed on cheap coin for say positions 17 to 21. Was a starter for Dogs and is a decent, effort player.

Suggesting he is only here because of Jake is a tad disrespectful. I imagine Siebold may have asked Jake what he thought and Jake would have given a good account. Nothing wrong with that.

For those posters bemoaning our lack of star signings I strongly encourage you to become recruitment officer. I look forward to you nabbing Leota, Fischer Harris, Martin and AFB etc instead of "our duds". While your at it also please sign Edwards and Crichton.

He has been signed on cheap coin for say positions 17 to 21. Was a starter for Dogs and is a decent, effort player.

Suggesting he is only here because of Jake is a tad disrespectful. I imagine Siebold may have asked Jake what he thought and Jake would have given a good account. Nothing wrong with that.

For those posters bemoaning our lack of star signings I strongly encourage you to become recruitment officer. I look forward to you nabbing Leota, Fischer Harris, Martin and AFB etc instead of "our duds". While your at it also please sign Edwards and Crichton.
We have a lot effort type players. We need 1 big monster who can bend the line at will.

I would have signed Eddie Blacker who fits the mould and he would be cheap.
Even someone like Morgan Knowles in the Super League who is pretty much a clone of Choc watmough.

In the context of replacing someone like Boyle and on modest money , fairly straight forward arrangement with Waddell again , .
Probably or ideally will present much less of an injury affected outcome as was the case unfortunately with Morgan .
Maybe does not look as intimidating as James but every chance can provide reliable and committed service again as in his previous stint .
Tuilagi . Sam Fainu and Keppie out and Waddell , James and Brown in . would have to think a bit of a negative on current indications and really need or even more reason for the existing forward grouping including of course Shu to certainly aim up consistently .
Again would not surprise to see Parker given a go in the back row . Probably could offer at least as much as Tuilagi and Fainu all things normal
Sounds better as james brown and waddle

Hello feathered friend @manly al
We need to step up from the Parker Era
He is too slow for the backs and is not dynamic enough for the forwards
Which top 8 back line and forward pack would parker pack in ?

You have seen the Speed and ferocity of finals footy ?

If we are going to play finals footy we need to step up to finals standard
Guess that there is only one way to find out if Parker can be a convert to the back row and to be given a crack there in the trials or spend part of the off season training there .
Well maybe both will not eventuate but just with the make up of the backrow now , just have an inkling that he may come into the frame or at least given some consideration there .

Guess that there is only one way to find out if Parker can be a convert to the back row and to be given a crack there in the trials or spend part of the off season training there .
Well maybe both will not eventuate but just with the make up of the backrow now , just have an inkling that he may come into the frame or at least given some consideration there .
Can't see it happening Al, if anything, Lawton fully fit is the better option tbh. Parker will have first shot at centre again, besides, Seib's seems to favour Parker in the centres anyway.

Can't see it happening Al, if anything, Lawton fully fit is the better option tbh. Parker will have first shot at centre again, besides, Seib's seems to favour Parker in the centres anyway.
I read somewhere that manly see Parks as a possible forward option.. and I'm sure it was a statement from the club or even Seibs. Around when Parks resigned

I read somewhere that manly see Parks as a possible forward option.. and I'm sure it was a statement from the club or even Seibs. Around when Parks resigned
I haven't seen or heard about this statement Jay E, I remember one presser when Seib's made a reference about how Parker is Mr reliable as a centre. I guess the two pre season games before the Vegas game will tell the tale on where Parker fits in.

Yep ! He implied that his future may be as a utility! he said that he is capable of playing in a number of positions

Yep ! He implied that his future may be as a utility! he said that he is capable of playing in a number of positions
I am with ManlyAl on this one. I dont think he has a future in the backline but I do however see him making a fist of the 2nd row. He can run hard direct lines and is probably one of the best tacklers in the side. Young, local junior who plays his heart out every time he takes the field. Got to make room for that. Only one way to find out.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8