Cooper Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not rubbish at all.

He’s a good average first grader , definitely better than reserve grade but average by first grade standards.

Fits it nicely when needed but would never be picked to win a competition.
He could get better with time. Good role player was very good against storm bar one poor short grubber.
He have his work cut out trying to get Tuilagi to make tackles outside him

He have his work cut out trying to get Tuilagi to make tackles outside him
The one game Tuilagi was exposed in defence was when he was paired with Weekes who was successfully targeted, so that whole edge quickly became a bit of a rabble. I think Tuilagi is actually Ok in defence, well, today we need him to be anyway!

The one game Tuilagi was exposed in defence was when he was paired with Weekes who was successfully targeted, so that whole edge quickly became a bit of a rabble. I think Tuilagi is actually Ok in defence, well, today we need him to be anyway!
He has been pretty ordinary all year on goaline tbh. In middle he is fine

Just put him in a Valley United jersey next week please and let him play at a compatible level...

Just no… he seems to need to stop to make a decision!
Hardly ever seems to do anything at pace and too many bad passes…

I hope so, however Seibold personally signed him, so hopefully he isn't stubborn like Des and admits he made a mistake.
He hooked him with 25 to go. He’s not stupid. We are all watching the same game.

I wish the guy all the best in his next endeavor. It won’t be as an nrl first grader.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4