Cody Walker has refused to sing the Australian anthem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The way China are acting its getting closer and closer to the day that the Government are going to have to decide between USA and China. It will happen and soon, Morrison will have that decision.

The debate about the flag and the anthem will be insignificant once that decision is made.

Dont ever think your freedom is forever.

Dont ever think freedom is free.

We could be under a red flag and and there isn't much we can do about it if China say "go".

Last edited:
Justin Hodges said the first intelligent thing he's ever said today. He sung the anthem for the male and female soldiers that died to protect Australia's freedom. That'll do me. Well said Hodgo. Sing it u bastards.
What ‘female soldiers’ is he referring to? The only Australian female service personnel to be killed due to enemy action in wartime were nurses - victims of Japanese cruelty. There were no ‘fighting women’ until quite recently.

Old Lizzie out lived those rebellious twats ....... if you really want to see sedition and rebellion .. scenes of Princes Anne singing Flower of Scotland at Murrayfield in 1990 are classic ... mum would have sent a please explain ...

My favourite redition is young Amy Macdonald .... even the ball boys and girls sing along ... what an amazing experience to be part of ...

Think I've watched every one of her National Anthems over the years, damn sweet girl

Silly bugger, might have only got one chance ever to sing the anthem and blew it!!

Be surprised if he’s chosen in game 2.
When was the last time a starting half got hooked on debut? It was a bad selection imo and there were a number made. Fitter is not a good coach don’t let last years series win make u think otherwise. Ted, cook, Jake aside the blues were hopeless.

When was the last time a starting half got hooked on debut? It was a bad selection imo and there were a number made. Fitter is not a good coach don’t let last years series win make u think otherwise. Ted, cook, Jake aside the blues were hopeless.

I thought Addo-Carr was good too and Morris went better than I thought. Agree the rest were pretty ordinary and well off the pace in the 2nd half.

I don't like our National Anthem as a song or an Anthem, it is completely uninspiring. I wish we could replace it with something a bit more contemporary, something a bit like Gangajang This is Australia.

Out on the patio we'd sit,
And the humidity we'd breathe,
We'd watch the lightning crack over canefields
Laugh and think, this is Australia.

What ‘female soldiers’ is he referring to? The only Australian female service personnel to be killed due to enemy action in wartime were nurses - victims of Japanese cruelty. There were no ‘fighting women’ until quite recently.

At least his attitude was hading in the right dirction .... it's just that facts are not his long suit ....

It would appear that all this national anthem talk got the best of him, absolute shocker.
He wasn't alone... of the mute mutts only Gagai and possibly Fifita played well and the rest were very ordinary... JAC chased down a couple of potential try scorers but he also gave them the opportunities in the first place with sh*te defensive reads...
Walker crap, Haas crap, Mitchell terrible, Chambers non-existent, Napa average, did I miss anyone?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7