Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It will be even better if we dont get caught out like last time when Vunivalu scored 2 tries off kicks without a Manly player within 3m of him...
Eerie to read these words now. At least it was just the one from JAC, though without a player within 30m :whew:

Is it not a bit late for this accountability and soul-searching?.

As far as I could see they had 13 relatively rested players on the field each of the last 4 weeks, and lost all four with only one match worth its salt - against Newcastle.

Anyway, whatever it takes to end the season well can only be good.

NYEagle

Wheel, may I suggest that the only way these interviews will be of interest is if you let us put questions to the players.
That way the players will at least be asked something relevant.
I for one would relish the opportunity to submit some questions.
Any chance?

Wheel, may I suggest that the only way these interviews will be of interest is if you let us put questions to the players.
That way the players will at least be asked something relevant.
I for one would relish the opportunity to submit some questions.
Any chance?
These are for the media, not a ‘fan or member’ forum. Due to the NRL bubble the club media team don’t get easy access to the players to facilitate fan engagement eg Cuzzo is not in the Top 50 as that is taken up by players and the football staff/coaches.

The club provides the media sessions for us fans to get some access to the players, I know you are not a fan of them but it is what is.

These are for the media, not a ‘fan or member’ forum. Due to the NRL bubble the club media team don’t get easy access to the players to facilitate fan engagement eg Cuzzo is not in the Top 50 as that is taken up by players and the football staff/coaches.

The club provides the media sessions for us fans to get some access to the players, I know you are not a fan of them but it is what is.
Thanks wheel.

The ones that grate are the NRL-generated (I think?) facebook posts which have the full time score and half time score, or "great photos from the game" etc in them - they keep coming back for days after the match, and it is particularly galling after a 30 point loss for example.

Why would any fan want that in their feed?

It would be better to send them out only after a win, otherwise we'll all be in callan park pretty soon.

Thanks wheel.

The ones that grate are the NRL-generated (I think?) facebook posts which have the full time score and half time score, or "great photos from the game" etc in them - they keep coming back for days after the match, and it is particularly galling after a 30 point loss for example.

Why would any fan want that in their feed?

It would be better to send them out only after a win, otherwise we'll all be in callan park pretty soon.
I always say the hard times make the good times so much sweeter, no pain no gain.

Noted.
But couldn't we put into writing to a player some pertinent questions that so-called journalists would read out?

I suffered through one already
I know what you mean feathered friend about suffering
These woman can either take you down to the perils of hell or to the ecstasy of heaven
I wish you a happy ending with this one

I always say the hard times make the good times so much sweeter, no pain no gain.
True but.....* Hard times without hard and harsh changes Do not get any one anywhere*
The Manly Sea eagles club are not a sacred hearts community club
It is a professional and successful and proud Legendary football club set in the highest of standards and we need to continue with our high standards to maintain our Legendary status
We shall not allow Mediocracy to bring Manly down to its knees
620x350_web_header_70th_anniversary_historyofthecuzzo.jpg

Noted.
But couldn't we put into writing to a player some pertinent questions that so-called journalists would read out?
Well I suppose a pertinent question is better than an impertinent question!
Submit a few samples here, give us some ideas :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8