Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here we go, this weeks media has dropped. PS sorry I or club have no control over what questions get asked.

And the sadder thing is every other player this week who gets put up for these ridiculous press conferences will come out with the same responses" we gutted, we need to be better ".

No good enough .

Actions speak louder than words

Last edited:
Here we go, this weeks media has dropped. PS sorry I or club have no control over what questions get asked.

Thanks mate , I know they are obliged to do it but **** me dead it’s getting ridiculous now.

The NRL need to stop this dribble

Hears Siro for you

Yeah I know, they are forced to do it !!

I get the fan engagement , but it's gone from the sublime to the ridiculous now.

Must be incredibly hard for the players to roll up and and talk about that week after week after week......oh sure works a treat if you've won 12 games straight BUT for the bottom sides this must be like slitting their wrists with a blunt axe.

I get the fan engagement , but it's gone from the sublime to the ridiculous now.

Must be incredibly hard for the players to roll up and and talk about that week after week after week......oh sure works a treat if you've won 12 games straight BUT for the bottom sides this must be like slitting their wrists with a blunt axe.
And to think no management or staff ever front up to answer questions either.

i feel for the players that have to do this.

@The Who did you notice the difference with the last interview.

For those who haven’t watched, Cuzzo asked the questions to Morgan. Think you will appreciate it a lot more than the normal media session
I actually did pick up on this, wish cuzzo would do more of these he always asks good questions and is a great media manager to have at the club.

@The Who did you notice the difference with the last interview.

For those who haven’t watched, Cuzzo asked the questions to Morgan. Think you will appreciate it a lot more than the normal media session

That one was good, young fella , on debut don’t mind those but the mindless dribble of “ we have the do better yada yada yada” must be difficult for them and besides it’s ****ing boring for us!!

It would have been nice if Siro would have passed the ball occasionally and not gone for about 10 glory tries. It was a poor strategy from him to keep hogging the ball and doing the same predictable run at the tryline. He was obviously motivated by playing his old club but he needs to think of "team".

A similar but different problem with DCE who is trying to be the whole team all by himself. Obviously he is not showing confidence in his teammates, and showed he does not have the patience to let them develop. Consequently, players like Hoppa hardly touched the ball.

I hope Dessie is seeing this, because if not fixed these conversations will keep on happening.

NYEagle

I'm happy for them to just say it. Would seem harsh to have them literally gutted.
I'm not so sure... some seppuku introduced into this team may actually provide the right motivation. And let's face it, if it's not seppuku it's an injury that's eventually coming.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4