Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thank you @Supreme Leader. I noticed he was a bit stressed in the last game, but didn't see much of the previous two games as I was turned off after Cust was dropped for the Penrith game. I will check him out on Sunday. Garrick isn't one of the dynamic match winning wingers that most of the top teams possess, but he is a solid player in the old sense.

This year Manly's team is in a state of malaise due to an ineffectual spine & incoherent structures. Lesser lights like Garrick can't shine if the team is not going well.

I think we need solid players in the new sense

Garrick is another one, he was far from disgraceful on Saturday night and like funa is the least of our worries at present.

he Needs to simplify his game and when he does and we get our systems right he will be more dynamic.
A few more kicks like the last couple on Saturday Night to his wing would be good!

A few more kicks like the last couple on Saturday Night to his wing would be good!
It will be even better if we dont get caught out like last time when Vunivalu scored 2 tries off kicks without a Manly player within 3m of him...

To all our players that appear on mtv .....
WE NEED PALYERS THAT NOT JUST TALK THE TALK ON MTV
WE NEED PLAYERS THAT WALK THE WALK ON GAME DAY ....

We have some players that plod along and just do a job
Sometimes those players will have a good game here and there but it is the consistent performance that high performance players are made of and you need a consistent effort from players to consistently perform all the way to win the grand final

In recent weeks when those players where given the opportunity to stand up and be counted and they all made their promises on mtv we learned from this and we are going to do this and we know they could not walk the talk as good as their intentions were

We need to replace those players that run on the field and do some damage and Walk the Walk

karyawan-tidak-mengikuti-anda1.jpg

Last edited:
The Manly Sea eagles are a proud football club with a proud winning history and we need to maintain our Legendary status with the right people on board that still have what it takes to keep the mighty Sea eagles flying high

Have a great day feathered friends
6877fdbf92709bd01429cf8cd36d4475 (1).jpg

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10