Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hear from Tevita

There should of been certain other individuals forced to front the media today, yes funa made mistakes but he at least had a dig and at times looked dangerous.

Like this kid he will be in our system for a while, with experience he will come good.

Funa is the least of our problems right now.

Reubs looked so sad @:cry:@:cry: hope they can turn this emotion into something huge this weekend

Ella, I think his confidence has been totally smashed, borders on him trying too much and creating bigger problems. Past 2 weeks the acts of frustration he has shown after being caught out of position or what ever he's been slamming the ground, using some words not meant for forums. Reflecting in his kicking as well. That unfortunately doesn't change from one week to the next unless the clubs psychologist can work miracles. Feel bad for the kid, there are players in team that are currently playing worse

Ella, I think his confidence has been totally smashed, borders on him trying too much and creating bigger problems. Past 2 weeks the acts of frustration he has shown after being caught out of position or what ever he's been slamming the ground, using some words not meant for forums. Reflecting in his kicking as well. That unfortunately doesn't change from one week to the next unless the clubs psychologist can work miracles. Feel bad for the kid, there are players in team that are currently playing worse
Garrick is another one, he was far from disgraceful on Saturday night and like funa is the least of our worries at present.

he Needs to simplify his game and when he does and we get our systems right he will be more dynamic.

All these player interviews are all talk and no action. I don't even bother to watch them anymore.

But thanks for posting them.
I agree. I don't think they should be mandatory; they should be at the discretion of the club. A player's role is not to be a politician or spin merchant.
I imagine that the Dogs and Donkeys are having to put their players in front of the cameras each week. It's not fair on the players. All they can do is mouth a few cliches and platitudes. It's meaningless.

First time poster, so be kind.

Hate to say it as he tries hard, but he is a liability to the team; firstly, he simply can't tackle, go back and look at the tries he has let in both this season and in 2019.
Furthermore, whenever he takes a hit up he gets monstered and pushed back, which ends up inspiring the opposition and lifting their line speed on the next poor guy that hits it up, puts us on the back foot 9 times out of 10.

Simply not a first grader, if he's got the will, let him go off and work on his defence and strength and come back when he has solved/improved some of these areas

Reflecting in his kicking as well.
I am not sure why everyone keeps referring to Reuben's goal kicking. He had a shocker against the Bulldogs earlier in the season which drastically affects his season's stats (as has the low try scoring by the entire team). If that game is excluded, his kicking has been reasonably good @ 76% (36/47). I know his defensive reads & hit ups have been poor, but his finishing ability has not diminished. Given half an opportunity, he usually scores. He can score tries from bombs near the try line, but hardly any have come his way this season.

Hi 40 nil, have a look at his face and actions over past 3 weeks versus the period before, - there is something wrong.
Thank you @Supreme Leader. I noticed he was a bit stressed in the last game, but didn't see much of the previous two games as I was turned off after Cust was dropped for the Penrith game. I will check him out on Sunday. Garrick isn't one of the dynamic match winning wingers that most of the top teams possess, but he is a solid player in the old sense.

This year Manly's team is in a state of malaise due to an ineffectual spine & incoherent structures. Lesser lights like Garrick can't shine if the team is not going well.

Just watched it nothing on tom

I say they have given up on him playing this year, if they have not they would of mentioned how long he is away from playing.

Cousins was very careful not to ask about tom

Such a raw and honest interview from Reuben. You'll bounce back mate.
At the end of the day we need to maintain high standards if we are to be a dominant force again and compete for the title
Sentiments a side .* We are not a sacred hearts community club*
We are a professional football club with a proud and successful history and our priority is to maintain our legendary status

Success is derived by hard decisions and hard efforts .
No place for sentiment
Success is all about winning at all costs
4af3cda37f70ebeefeb23af685c47670.jpg

Last edited:
Just watched it nothing on tom

I say they have given up on him playing this year, if they have not they would of mentioned how long he is away from playing.

Cousins was very careful not to ask about tom
One great thing about our Cuzzo is that he is a shrewd operator

Keppie talks to the media this morning

I decided to take a look at this video after being critical of such pap in the past.
I could detect some smirks when he was deflecting questions.
Good on him, playing such a dead bat to the 'probes'.
I got a smile from it.

Keppie talks to the media this morning

One Great win like the one against the Storm can change our whole MOMENTUM and possibly our season
This is one Great opportunity to erase the disappointing past with a high performance effort and rise in Great glory like the Mighty Sea eagles that we are !!!
803867725-frank-permuy-quote-you-get-some-momentum-going-get-the-adrenaline.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8