Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Parker and Harper locked up I think that probably spells the end for Walker at Manly. Yes he would be good to keep on the bench but I am sure the bulldogs, tigers or warriors would offer him a starting spot and more money.

No word from James Rhame for over 2 weeks.

Complete and utter waste of time and space anyways (the information).

Also @The Wheel , it's 2021, the club better understand that goodwill is paramount. That equates to up-to-date, accurate, consistent information, to have fans remain plugged in. The importance of sites like these during these times, is hopefully understood for many reasons.

As a member, I feel like I literally get nothing.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Complete and utter waste of time and space anyways (the information).

Also @The Wheel , it's 2021, the club better understand that goodwill is paramount. That equates to up-to-date, accurate, consistent information, to have fans remain plugged in. The importance of sites like these during these times, is hopefully understood for many reasons.

As a member, I feel like I literally get nothing.

And they wonder why they struggle to get memberships? Just crazy what they could do (like every other club in the world) versus what they want.

As an example just show some of Jakes rehab for members only....

prob a written version of the article above ...

"If we can build nicely into those games [against Melbourne and Parramatta], strengthen the combinations and in the way we want to play, we'll get a good test and form guide into where we're at heading into the end of the year," Foran said.

"It's been an impressive month of footy for us but If we're being realistic we haven't played any of the sides above us in the past month.

"We'll get a good gauge into where we're at compared to sides that are flying above us."

Foran is enjoying his homecoming this season despite missing a fortnight with a fractured hand and being part of the side' first four losses to start the year.

anyone critcising Marty should watch this. He is a leader - he is very humble - he is a huge part of this team and I hope they resign him as opposed to letting him go. We just might not be able to keep everyone but gee he is also playing the house down.
Yep, I've said it before (though not necessarily about Marty) but when we have banter about what players to sign it's what they bring off the field that is just as important as on it.
He's a different type of cat but he's definitely enjoying life at the moment.
Sure, it's more than just a no d!ckheads policy but interviews like this show us a bit more again.
Off field leaders and mentors are so important that we sometimes forget what that's worth, what are Foz and DCE worth to our young backs?

Remember when we signed BK, the general consensus in Rugby League land that he was a champion but somewhat past his prime, two years later our team KNEW how to win and to top it off he's in our greatest team despite only playing 37 games for us.

* I thought he said "carnival diet" and was thinking Dagwood Dogs, hot chips and donuts, know that'd be something to see...or not.

Yep, I've said it before (though not necessarily about Marty) but when we have banter about what players to sign it's what they bring off the field that is just as important as on it.
He's a different type of cat but he's definitely enjoying life at the moment.
Sure, it's more than just a no d!ckheads policy but interviews like this show us a bit more again.
Off field leaders and mentors are so important that we sometimes forget what that's worth, what are Foz and DCE worth to our young backs?

Remember when we signed BK, the general consensus in Rugby League land that he was a champion but somewhat past his prime, two years later our team KNEW how to win and to top it off he's in our greatest team despite only playing 37 games for us.

* I thought he said "carnival diet" and was thinking Dagwood Dogs, hot chips and donuts, know that'd be something to see...or not.
yes so did I initially lol I was thinking wtf is that lol. But agreed - he is a very good leader and very good player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7