Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
100% ???
I am not talking about doubling it to 26000 club members
This is only a drop in the ocean of the people in the Manly community that our Legendary club belongs to . Lift your game feathered friend :)

I am sure the more funds our Club has the more it will use to the benefit of our club
You can believe other wise
see i think there is a time to be a manly member. i once was. especially through the beagles but currently, not so much. if i saw club actions that changed my mind i would be back. im fairly pragmatic these days . believe it or not i was once as parochial as you and spent time trying to drum up members . its true

What do you believe in Tezza ?

Do you believe in rolling up our sleeves and assisting our Great club through tough times ?
Or are you one of the self entitled ones that can not see past their own needs ?
Bozo - you’re free to believe what you want.

The point is we get it. You love Manly and you want everyone to sign up for membership etc.

You’re preaching to the converted feathered friend. I am confident that most people on here contribute in some way with memberships, buying merchandise etc. I have memberships with the FC, the SE/Penn organisation and the LC. I do not need a constant barrage on seemingly every second thread reminding me to sign up!

Done and wish they asked more questions.

This type of survey should happen yearly.

Enjoyed giving my feedback.

One good question would've been revolving around this years pricing. Something along the lines of 'Does the increased ticket pricing limit the amount of games you'll be attending?' or even something like 'Has COVID had a financial impact where you won't be able to attend home games?'.

I think that would be a good gauge on members in terms of the amount of comments posted in regards to the price hikes.

I know there are quite a few rusted on members, who the club could always count on as guaranteed income each year as full season members are now questioning whether to attend or not.

I hope I'm wrong but it will be an embarrassment if we don't get a lot more than 50% of seats sold in the reserved seating areas considering there are no restrictions in place for those areas.

If I had the choice of selling reserved seats for $60-70pp and having a high risk of only selling around 50% of them, not to mention losing some of the rusted on members income mentioned above OR selling them at $40-50pp which would lower the risk of not selling enough tickets and would also be rewarding our members who have stuck strong whilst also ensuring Brookie is at it's best capacity possible, then I'd know what option I'd choose.

Jason Saab nicely sums up some of Des's coaching style, happy birthday Des!

“He makes getting better easy, he’ll blow up one minute but then he’ll be calm the next minute,” said Saab.

“He’s very intense but in a positive way. He’s big on his numbers and data as well as big on character.

“He likes to get into the gym and pick some boys out for a circuit and he makes you do weights until you drop.

“He just stands there and barks at you from behind and likes to challenge people mentally.

“You’ll have to do 10 reps of four different exercises and you can’t drop the weight non-stop for 15 minutes straight.

“You can’t feel your hands, it might just be 10kg dumbbells but he pushes you to the max. Even in opposed sessions with 13 v 13, he’s always involved somewhere.

I didn't get this? Are they only seeking feedback from members who tweet? How frivolous!

Manly still have 12,500. Members. All of which get no access to actual games. Which is the basis of any membership.
I think use that as a positive.

I have supported the club this year.

I won’t next year if the same happens again next year as I simply can’t afford it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8