Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Dear Media men ... Richie ? Rothfield ? Who ever you are ?

No Manly supporter in their right minds would go for free and watch a club at Bankwest who disgraced its jersey 14 times with a wooden spoon .

Not once Media Men but 14 times !!!

This club should be letting its long suffering supporters in at Baknwest for free to their games
, 1954,
Are you counting Media Men ?
He's a real Media man
Sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere NRL articles for nobody
He's as blind as he can be
Just sees what he wants to see
Media Man have you got any idea at all ?
Boze, have you considered a career as a Christian fundamentalist/revivalist pastor?* You’re certainly giving it a red hot go in these pages.

*You can pretend to believe in some higher force whilst cynically lining your pockets with other peoples’ moola.

Boze, have you considered a career as a Christian fundamentalist/revivalist pastor?* You’re certainly giving it a red hot go in these pages.

*You can pretend to believe in some higher force whilst cynically lining your pockets with other peoples’ moola.
Have you considered the real meaning of Moola feathered friend ?

And all the People that put a price on the things they love
Lose the value of Life

Last edited:

Stop pretending not to believe that if it was not for the great Moola of Great Manly people like Delmege and Penn We all would have no viable club

Have a nice day feathered friend

What do you believe in Tezza ?

Do you believe in rolling up our sleeves and assisting our Great club through tough times ?
Or are you one of the self entitled ones that can not see past their own needs ?

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Des
I hope we can all celebrate with another Manly Premiership this year
images (3).jpg

For the ones that cannot see the real value of watching our Legendary club compete in the NRL

Here is a bargain for you all.....

You can save a few extra dollars watching the North Sydney NSW cup team

Not high standard of footy off course . You do save the money that you value most

But ......
Yes there is always a but

You get what you pay for

A MANLY SEA EAGLES TEAM COMPETING IN THE NRL IS PRICELESS !!!
|
vbnswcbears.jpg

Last edited:
Nice article on Saab and just looking at the photo within the story from the gym, he certainly looks to be filling out.

With his speed and size, I’m pretty excited to see what he can do!

Jason Saab maybe the new kid in town but he is a special one to have around

He wanted to come to our Legendary club in the hope to play with his late great Manly mate

I am sure that deep down inside every time he pulls on the same Manly Jersey that his mate Kieth Titmuss proudly and passionately wore and runs on the field for Manly
His mates spirit will be there with him inspiring him all the way until the final whistle of every Manly game

Some Memories in life are PRICELESS and so is our Legendary club the Manly Sea eagles
Who keeps making those PRICELESS memories for people since 1947

36258996-9000763-Saab_broke_down_as_he_revealed_he_had_sent_an_excited_text_to_hi-m-14_1606735...jpg

Last edited:
What is the true meaning of PRICELESS ?
Answer ....
so precious that its value cannot be determined.

Who ever puts a price on their club
Is not worthy of being part of it

357ea9e29031df69bdc168d25cb09c4a.jpg

Last edited:
What is the true meaning of PRICELESS ?
Answer ....
so precious that its value cannot be determined.

Who ever puts a price on their club
Is not worthy of being part of it

View attachment 16963
Its a nice sentiment but everyone has a price and a project.

manly is a privately owned business, not a community driven club, memberships do not ensure the club prospers or survives it just a difference in how much the owners have to subsidise the loss. while i appreciate the Penns input i have never really seen them try to bring the community back to the fray, to improve the clubs position financially by staff investment or look to grow the business with partners that have beaten there door down.

as it stands manly will forever be an also ran financially and will always struggle while this remains the owners objective, regardless of membership numbers and donations

i love your passion and loyalty bozo . dont change , but try to see the reality.

i for one, throw that passion at my family and would become a member again if the club became a community club again. Until such time ill throw the money at kids charity. no doubt manly has tax implications for a millionaire. it just depends on how you see the world

keep happy. its great to see you love your thing

Its a nice sentiment but everyone has a price and a project.

manly is a privately owned business, not a community driven club, memberships do not ensure the club prospers or survives it just a difference in how much the owners have to subsidise the loss. while i appreciate the Penns input i have never really seen them try to bring the community back to the fray, to improve the clubs position financially by staff investment or look to grow the business with partners that have beaten there door down.

as it stands manly will forever be an also ran financially and will always struggle while this remains the owners objective, regardless of membership numbers and donations

i love your passion and loyalty bozo . dont change , but try to see the reality.

i for one, throw that passion at my family and would become a member again if the club became a community club again. Until such time ill throw the money at kids charity. no doubt manly has tax implications for a millionaire. it just depends on how you see the world

keep happy. its great to see you love your thing
The reality is feathered friend that you need a reality check

Keep away from the fairy tales that you hear because Here are the facts

Membership does play a role that ensures the club prospects and survives
And us supporters have let our club down in that department

I am Glad that you have shown some grace and gratitude in you appreciating the Penns efforts because the fact is without the Penns writing the checks we would not have a club to support

Speaking of support...
the less excuses we make and the less whinging us supporters do and the more support and contribution we make to to our Legendary club the better financial state our club will be

Ps..... Lead from the front foot and Ask not what your Great club can do for you
Ask what you can do for your great club

Rugby League is one of Australia’s largest and most successful sporting codes. Clubs of the National Rugby League (NRL) depend on fan memberships for their ongoing financial stability and ultimately on-field glory. With membership numbers stagnant the NRL committed $80,000 to assist clubs stimulate 20% more members in season 2008. This campaign demonstrates how a simple, insightful and relatively inexpensive idea increased memberships by 30% in one season generating $5 million in incremental revenue for NRL clubs. Providing a return on investment of $62.50 for every dollar spent on advertising. By placing fans at the centre of the idea, instead of the usual sports stars, advertising reignited fan passion for their club and validated the important role they play in the overall success of their team. Through a combination of unique channel planning and unorthodox creative the campaign gave fans cause to renew their commitment to the club they love.
20210216_155624.jpg

Last edited:
The reality is feathered friend that you need a reality check

Keep away from the fairy tales that you hear because Here are the facts

Membership does play a role that ensures the club prospects and survives
And us supporters have let our club down in that department

I am Glad that you have shown some grace and gratitude in you appreciating the Penns efforts because the fact is without the Penns writing the checks we would not have a club to support

Speaking of support...
the lesson excuses we make and the less whinging us supporters do and the more support and contribution we make to to our Legendary club the better financial state our club will be

Ps Lead from the front foot and Ask not what your Great club can do for you
Ask what you can do for your great club

Rugby League is one of Australia’s largest and most successful sporting codes. Clubs of the National Rugby League (NRL) depend on fan memberships for their ongoing financial stability and ultimately on-field glory. With membership numbers stagnant the NRL committed $80,000 to assist clubs stimulate 20% more members in season 2008. This campaign demonstrates how a simple, insightful and relatively inexpensive idea increased memberships by 30% in one season generating $5 million in incremental revenue for NRL clubs. Providing a return on investment of $62.50 for every dollar spent on advertising. By placing fans at the centre of the idea, instead of the usual sports stars, advertising reignited fan passion for their club and validated the important role they play in the overall success of their team. Through a combination of unique channel planning and unorthodox creative the campaign gave fans cause to renew their commitment to the club they love.
View attachment 16965

all clubs have a different business models. this blurb from 2008 is how money spent by the governing body impacted the clubs overall and doesnt address anything i said or how manly goes about its business or its bottom line.

i understand the Penns keep the club afloat which i am grateful for. Over the years i have said that many times on here. But is there model the best one for the club moving forward or the best one for them. i respect there right to decide as i did with there decision to sell the leagues club

im not looking to sully the penns at all, so i dont want to go to deeply into this part of it. That is not what my point is about.

all clubs have a different business models. this blurb from 2008 is how money spent by the governing body impacted the clubs overall and doesnt address anything i said or how manly goes about its business or its bottom line.

i understand the Penns keep the club afloat which i am grateful for. Over the years i have said that many times on here. But is there model the best one for the club moving forward or the best one for them. i respect there right to decide as i did with there decision to sell the leagues club

im not looking to sully the penns at all, so i dont want to go to deeply into this part of it. That is not what my point is about.
All clubs may have different business models but All clubs rely on fan club membership. Period !

The best model for the club moving forward is for all of us to put the club first and become better role models

Penn has provided us fans with a dream team to follow this year and a new stand to sit our arses on and he has a plan moving forward

The question is .......... Are the Manly fans moving forward and supporting our Legendary club where it counts with their valued contributions Going to games . Becoming club members etc etc etc

ETqYaGyUMAAQAKl.jpg

All clubs may have different business models but All clubs rely on fan club membership. Period !

The best model for the club moving forward is for all of us to put the club first and become better role models

Penn has provided us fans with a dream team to follow this year and a new stand to sit our arses on and he has a plan moving forward

The question is .......... Are the Manly fans moving forward and supporting our Legendary club where it counts with their valued contributions Going to games . Becoming club members etc etc etc

View attachment 16966
so you can say 100% that if manly doubled membership they would spend those extra resources on the club or
would they just write a smaller subsidy cheque at the end of the year

im going for option 2.

correct me if im wrong

View attachment 16966

do these numbers reflect the membership departments. if you build it they will come. this seems something you would say. its also part of what i said earlier about fan engagement and desire to grow the business by the club

so you can say 100% that if manly doubled membership they would spend those extra resources on the club or
would they just write a smaller subsidy cheque at the end of the year

im going for option 2.

correct me if im wrong
100% ???
I am not talking about doubling it to 26000 club members
This is only a drop in the ocean of the people in the Manly community that our Legendary club belongs to . Lift your game feathered friend :)

I am sure the more funds our Club has the more it will use to the benefit of our club
You can believe other wise

do these numbers reflect the membership departments. if you build it they will come. this seems something you would say. its also part of what i said earlier about fan engagement and desire to grow the business by the club
Mate !.... our Legendary club and the most successful club in the modern era and the only club to build a premiership winning team every decade since the 70s and a historic record 40 nil grand final win still can not get fans to be passionate enough to engage . GO FIGURE OUR FICKLE FANS OUT !
I am off for a work out in the Gym to take my frustrations out there
Nice chatting feathered friend
ETqYaGyUMAAQAKl.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14