Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm really looking forward to seeing our young stars running around this weekend in rep sides! They deserve their success!
So am I. I am also looking to all of our rep players (including DCE), having a single-minded focus on Manly making an increasingly unlikely run to the finals.

This is a very Big Game for us

and Big games need Big Manly crowds to inspire our team to a Big Win

We need to take every advantage that we can get to beat the Storm

So lets get behind our team on Game day !!!

1655968863348.png

Great competitor , heart and soul at Manly in so many ways is Jake . Can only do so much to instill that commitment level on his Manly team mates but sure that plenty of it still rubs off . Hard to have 17 Jakes or his outlook in a game day squad but certainly can hopefully always have his fighting spirit at the fore front at the least .

Why would the club put this up? I am sick and tired of close matches that we almost lose. It is terrible for fan blood pressure.

PLEASE I'd rather see memorable 40+ point wins right now @The Wheel because I'm still in a high level of shock after the past fortnight. The last thing I need is to re-live golden point games gimme a break.

Why would the club put this up? I am sick and tired of close matches that we almost lose. It is terrible for fan blood pressure.

PLEASE I'd rather see memorable 40+ point wins right now @The Wheel because I'm still in a high level of shock after the past fortnight. The last thing I need is to re-live golden point games gimme a break.
Because Cousins is a Balmain man, so any win is a good one in his book.;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4