Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some poor publicity in the latest -- and last -- edition of The Northern Beaches Review, which was an excellent weekly local publication that attempted to take the place of the defunct Manly Daily.
The editor wrote that the magazine was being forced to close due to costs and the fact that the Council, and the Manly Sea Eagles, had not backed the publication with advertising support as they had promised. Here is a relevant section of the editorial:
"The Manly Sea Eagles also said no to an ad, after requesting a man -- well, "not a woman" -- conduct an interview with two of their identities..."

If this is true it is shameful on at least two counts:
1. The Review has always run positive stories on the Sea Eagles and been helpful in promoting the club and upcoming matches. Local publications need advertising support to survive, and this was a cracker of a magazine. It will be sorely missed.
2. The club needs to get with the times if it is discriminating between female and male journalists.
As you say, both points are a bad look but I'd really like to understand the Club's perspective on the second when there are so many good women reporters these days.

Keep me updated on this. The large ISC has breathing space on me and I just need to know that the large Dynasty jersey is similar fit.
I was only joking, I’m 70kg wringing wet, like a 70s halfback. I probably could have been a jockey, albeit a tall jockey.

The problem is getting it to fit over my late 50s lower torso pecs. These jerseys are built for the younger and fitter, not the ample.
The problem perspective ...

Every problem presents every person the opportunity to get out of there comfort zone
and challenge them selves to make a change in their lives

If you put your mind to it . You can make this change feathered friend @Real Deal

YOU CAN !!!! become a Silver Sea eagle if you want it bad enough

YOU CAN DO IT !!!

See the source image

The problem is getting it to fit over my late 50s lower torso pecs. These jerseys are built for the younger and fitter, not the ample.
Try buying a wetsuit. Climb in through the neck, I'm not a ****ing contortionist. What happened to zips? Are they an endangered species?

Try buying a wetsuit. Climb in through the neck, I'm not a ****ing contortionist. What happened to zips? Are they an endangered species?

They have zips, they're just on the side now, not the back.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8