Cleal - You never forget your first love

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
why all the hatred from some?

The guy left with Des when our front office was at war and a complete joke (come to think of it it's still the same). Get over your self-important we did this for him and he owed us that crap. Too many people in this world think others owe them something once they do something for them.

The whole idea of charity or good deeds is to not expect anything in return. Sure a thank you or acknowledgment is nice but should never be required.

Hatred? Don't be so dramatic!!

Haha, don't bother mate, you'll never win this one. He will just talk you in circles and you will never be the same again. Bozo would make a great politician...

Yeah I reckon, I just hope he knows being compared to a politician is not a compliment.

Politicians - masters of talking lots, but saying nothing

why all the hatred from some?

The guy left with Des when our front office was at war and a complete joke (come to think of it it's still the same). Get over your self-important we did this for him and he owed us that crap. Too many people in this world think others owe them something once they do something for them.

The whole idea of charity or good deeds is to not expect anything in return. Sure a thank you or acknowledgment is nice but should never be required.
This...

Rest assured, not intended as a compliment!
Moops... now that old Ned is having a sabbatical... you must surely be declared as having the best avatar on here! Fark mate... it looks like a cross between William Wallace and the Incredible Hulk guy, going into a rage before he actually becomes the Hulk. Superb!

Moops... now that old Ned is having a sabbatical... you must surely be declared as having the best avatar on here! Fark mate... it looks like a cross between William Wallace and the Incredible Hulk guy, going into a rage before he actually becomes the Hulk. Superb!
The Devils(from a Seinfeld episode).
giphy.gif

And 'Moops' is also a term from a Seinfeld episode!

Yep, as already explained, I appear to be a Seinfeld nerd...@:blush:

not sure what you read on here but a lot of what's posted can pretty disrespectful towards some. you tell me honestly Des wasn't hated on here till 2 months ago?

I read a post expressing disappointment at the way Cleal left. I didn't detect any hatred whatsoever, but that is just how I interpreted it. There is always someone locked and loaded on behalf of the outrage brigade.

Last edited:
Better to remember the good which generally far exceeds the bad. Bury the hatchet and move forward I say! I was calling Des the “Dirty Dog” for years after he went to the dirty dogs and now I am so glad he’s back. I’m not perfect and am glad I have been forgiven for poor decisions that I have made. Crusher is a good man and we now have the right people.

Better to remember the good which generally far exceeds the bad. Bury the hatchet and move forward I say! I was calling Des the “Dirty Dog” for years after he went to the dirty dogs and now I am so glad he’s back. I’m not perfect and am glad I have been forgiven for poor decisions that I have made. Crusher is a good man and we now have the right people.

I’ll never forgive Des, BUT, at the very moment we need the Manly culture back so I’m prepared to forget the past and move on.

But forgiveness, well that’s an all together other story.

I’ll never forgive Des, BUT, at the very moment we need the Manly culture back so I’m prepared to forget the past and move on.

But forgiveness, well that’s an all together other story.
I'm still a little dirty the way things unfolded, but I know nothing on the why's, who and how so can't really point the finger.
I'm just happy he's back because he's the best chance we have to rebuild the culture of this club.

I'm still a little dirty the way things unfolded, but I know nothing on the why's, who and how so can't really point the finger.
I'm just happy he's back because he's the best chance we have to rebuild the culture of this club.

I know most of the back story, and have mentioned it on here a times but that’s well in the past.

You last sentence is the reason I said what I said, and clearly he knows the culture thing is important as well which is why so many past players have been added to his coaching team.

Not sure if there’s room , or desire but I’d love to see the Stewart brothers back in the next at some stage!!

I know most of the back story, and have mentioned it on here a times but that’s well in the past.

You last sentence is the reason I said what I said, and clearly he knows the culture thing is important as well which is why so many past players have been added to his coaching team.

Not sure if there’s room , or desire but I’d love to see the Stewart brothers back in the next at some stage!!
If they can get Wendy Harmer back, then I will know things have been truly mended. Until then I will still have doubts.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4