Cleal - You never forget your first love

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know most of the back story, and have mentioned it on here a times but that’s well in the past.
Mark, Crusher is a mate of yours and so must have told you about what went on. I have heard Crusher's version of it and there is a whole lot more to it than is commonly known, not the least of which that Des had signed with the dishlickers months before the 2011 GF.

Mark, Crusher is a mate of yours and so must have told you about what went on. I have heard Crusher's version of it and there is a whole lot more to it than is commonly known, not the least of which that Des had signed with the dishlickers months before the 2011 GF.

Yep , there’s a lot that’s not public , it’s why I’m willing to forget given the current circumstances but never forgive.

Yep , there’s a lot that’s not public , it’s why I’m willing to forget given the current circumstances but never forgive.
Mark, I don’t think it is possible to forget but not forgive. If you haven’t forgiven you haven’t forgotten...
I think what you are trying to say is that you are willing to try and look forward and not backwards but that you reserve the right to look back at any moment should you so choose

Hey Mark , Only if you are willing to reveal this on this forum ....
Who was your first love mate ?
And
have you forgotten her ?

Mate . it sounds like we all dated the same girl in Miss Palmer . She still pops around to see me now and again . I cant get rid of her .
Have you seen her lately @The Wheel ?
My mother in law bought me a couple of pairs of board shorts for Christmas one year, they were palmers brand @$60 a pop.
On the inside tag it said Mrs palmers "board shorts for wankers" or similar.

I read a post expressing disappointment at the way Cleal left. I didn't detect any hatred whatsoever, but that is just how I interpreted it. There is always someone locked and loaded on behalf of the outrage brigade.
no outrage brigade here. just a Seaeagles supporter with open eyes. Opinions are what they are, opinions. you may like or hate someone and that's cool. my point is that there has been a lot of haters on here for a long time.
Des was hated for leaving.
Crusher was hated for leaving
the Penns were hated for pretty well everything
Barrett was slated and thus hated for being a plonker.
The Penns were hated for everything
Shaun lane was hated as a no good lazy so and so until he wasn't.
Hastings was hated
the Penns were hated for killing Jesus.
Greenturd is hated and that's cool.
Ferris was hated because he was an idiot.
Gorman was hated for not showing his face for 12 months but now he's loved because he bought back 2 blokes that were hated? go figure...
Bozo was hated. and I'm referring to our immortal Bozo, not BOZO the oiled for posting that half-naked pic of himself.
And finally Those Bloody Penns. Can we not just all hate them. I cant believe some on here are starting to like them...

no outrage brigade here. just a Seaeagles supporter with open eyes. Opinions are what they are, opinions. you may like or hate someone and that's cool. my point is that there has been a lot of haters on here for a long time.
Des was hated for leaving.
Crusher was hated for leaving
the Penns were hated for pretty well everything
Barrett was slated and thus hated for being a plonker.
The Penns were hated for everything
Shaun lane was hated as a no good lazy so and so until he wasn't.
Hastings was hated
the Penns were hated for killing Jesus.
Greenturd is hated and that's cool.
Ferris was hated because he was an idiot.
Gorman was hated for not showing his face for 12 months but now he's loved because he bought back 2 blokes that were hated? go figure...
Bozo was hated. and I'm referring to our immortal Bozo, not BOZO the oiled for posting that half-naked pic of himself.
And finally Those Bloody Penns. Can we not just all hate them. I cant believe some on here are starting to like them...
Very poetically put feathered friend

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8