Cleal - You never forget your first love

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It sounds like a sour point but which one of us does not have one of those .
Lets focus on his great points that he brings to the club .
I saw a lot of passion from him in that video clip

Crusher and I are mates from the North West NSW junior league days, so I personally don’t have any issues with him BUT I remember a lot were unhappy at the time after fans attended in huge numbers to raise funds for him and weeks later he deserted the ship!!

A good country boy is Noel!!

Crusher and I are mates from the North West NSW junior league days, so I personally don’t have any issues with him BUT I remember a lot were unhappy at the time after fans attended in huge numbers to raise funds for him and weeks later he deserted the ship!!

A good country boy is Noel!!
Mate is was disapponting that he left but business is business isnt it ?

I think leaving wasn’t the issue , that’s business , it was engaging the fans to spend money for his wife probably knowing already he was leaving that stuck in the craw of a few.

But that’s in the past now and good to have him back.
Just maybe he was not sure he was leaving at the time mate ? who knows ?

I'm more concerbed that he is committed and not just coming here to top up the super, it was well documented that the Bulldogs missed out on Mitchell and Munster coz cleal didn't return calls from scouts or actively pursue any leads
Dont listen to those nasty rumours mate ;)

I'd wager I know more than you about it, plus I don't blindly just buy into all the pro manly sentiment/nostalgia and I'm not an eternal optimist who deals in platitudes

Vent thy cliches somewhere else
Tell us more about those facts of yours then

I have a mate who works for the Bulldogs who told me, cleal dropped the ball on recruitment and did three parts of dick all.

In exchange for my facts, can you not use Tony Robbins-eswue cliches in your posts for 48 hours ?
Having a mate who works at the bulldogs does not validate anything about the real facts .
We are unique and not all like you feathered friend . I hope that answers your 48 hour question

Having a mate who works at the bulldogs does not validate anything about the real facts .
We are unique and not all like you feathered friend . I hope that answers your 48 hour question

If you have a mate who you trust who works with the person we are talking about and you can't believe their word on said person and take it as fact, then I feel very sorry for you - hypothetically speaking of course

That unique comment has nothing to do with anything, like an alarming amount of your posts. Please don't call me feathered friend. I am an adult. Feel free to join the rest of us someday

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9