Cleal - You never forget your first love

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
why all the hatred from some?

The guy left with Des when our front office was at war and a complete joke (come to think of it it's still the same). Get over your self-important we did this for him and he owed us that crap. Too many people in this world think others owe them something once they do something for them.

The whole idea of charity or good deeds is to not expect anything in return. Sure a thank you or acknowledgment is nice but should never be required.

If you have a mate who you trust who works with the person we are talking about and you can't believe their word on said person and take it as fact, then I feel very sorry for you - hypothetically speaking of course

That unique comment has nothing to do with anything, like an alarming amount of your posts. Please don't call me feathered friend. I am an adult. Feel free to join the rest of us someday
Ok . Since feathered friend up sets you for some reason , I wont call you that again . Mates aside , facts are based on two sides of the story .
I hope you get my drift .

Ok . Since feathered friend up sets you for some reason , I wont call you that again . Mates aside , facts are based on two sides of the story .
I hope you get my drift .

Facts are not based on two sides of a story. That is absurd and completely counter intuitive. Anyways this is a pointless discussion, lt actually reminds me of a saying about arguing with certain types of people on the Internet and getting beaten by experience, I won't post as I'm sure it's inflammatory, but I hope you get my drift

Facts are not based on two sides of a story. That is absurd and completely counter intuitive. Anyways this is a pointless discussion, lt actually reminds me of a saying.about arguing with certain types of people on the Internet and getting beaten by experience, I won't post as I'm sure it's inflammatory, but I hope you get my drift
As long as you have convinced your self and you are happy then so am I for you . Take it easy with the inflammatory and dont work your self up too much . Life is to short for that .

it was well documented that the Bulldogs missed out on Mitchell and Munster coz cleal didn't return calls from scouts or actively pursue any leads

Name me a scout that has been in the game for a long time who didn't miss out on a star or two? Thurston,Mbye,Munster (I can go on) all rejected by the broncos,the dragons knocked back Glenn which cost them Brett what a failure that was.It happens recruiting young kids is not an exact science. Cleal may have returned those calls and both joined the dogs and turned out duds there is no guarantees.

Maybe the rejections drive all these players to achieve more than if they had it handed to them on a platter.

Name me a scout that has been in the game for a long time who didn't miss out on a star or two? Thurston,Mbye,Munster (I can go on) all rejected by the broncos,the dragons knocked back Glenn which cost them Brett what a failure that was.It happens recruiting young kids is not an exact science. Cleal may have returned those calls and both joined the dogs and turned out duds there is no guarantees.

Maybe the rejections drive all these players to achieve more than if they had it handed to them on a platter.

I Agree with all that, I was merely pointing out my concerns of cleal that he was committed now he was back here.

There seems to be an inordinate amount of angst circulating this place of late... which is fine... even though the level of vitriol does seem somewhat disproportionate. It would be farkin boring as on here if we all spoke the same, thought the same, expressed things the same... would it not?
Thats fer shurr mate

why all the hatred from some?

The guy left with Des when our front office was at war and a complete joke (come to think of it it's still the same). Get over your self-important we did this for him and he owed us that crap. Too many people in this world think others owe them something once they do something for them.

The whole idea of charity or good deeds is to not expect anything in return. Sure a thank you or acknowledgment is nice but should never be required.

Cleal is not the only one to have supposedly not given a $**** about the club & left yet others have strong support whilst some have little support.....Cleal v Watmogh v Hasler v Barrett v Vautin v plus plus plus. A new era has started so let's forget the past & get on with the new!

I think leaving wasn’t the issue , that’s business , it was engaging the fans to spend money for his wife probably knowing already he was leaving that stuck in the craw of a few.

But that’s in the past now and good to have him back.
Why shouldn’t we have helped one of our own at the time regardless that he was leaving, it was to help his wife who was sick. How do we know that the reason he left for more money was because he was worried for his future.

I wouldn't care if Crusher was going to Zimbabwe to coach the Anabolic Red Ants junior Communist Party team. If Kiwi Girl needed help for cancer treatment , I'd give it as one human to another.

Jeez guys.

On that note, not sure if he posts here anymore, but all the best to that fellow DJ Spook. Beat that **** , bro. Worst sickness ever, and you'll flog the bastard.

Cleal seems like a nice fella too.
He was driving into Terrey Hills bottleshop on Mona Vale Rd the other day and i waited for him to enter as was a bit tight.

I got a smile and a wave which was very genuine. I smiled and waved back.

Faith in humanity restored.

I Agree with all that, I was merely pointing out my concerns of cleal that he was committed now he was back here.

It’s actually a fair point.

It was well known at the time that Dave Warwick did most of the work when he was last here.

When I made the big statement that “ he’d never come back “ I did so based on what I knew of his ( then) current life, retired running a hobby farm.

I think your concerns are more than fair.

I wouldn't care if Crusher was going to Zimbabwe to coach the Anabolic Red Ants junior Communist Party team. If Kiwi Girl needed help for cancer treatment , I'd give it as one human to another.

Jeez guys.

On that note, not sure if he posts here anymore, but all the best to that fellow DJ Spook. Beat that **** , bro. Worst sickness ever, and you'll flog the bastard.
Hasn’t posted for years , came across in the first wave of disgruntled MWSE forum members and didn’t like the heat at the time.

Good fella Spooky, the owner of probably the biggest collection of Manly Jerseys in Australia ( more than 300).

I'd wager I know more than you about it, plus I don't blindly just buy into all the pro manly sentiment/nostalgia and I'm not an eternal optimist who deals in platitudes

Vent thy cliches somewhere else

Haha, don't bother mate, you'll never win this one. He will just talk you in circles and you will never be the same again. Bozo would make a great politician...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6