• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You’re suggesting way too many changes there. Only change should be Croker coming back into the side with Lawton shifting to the bench for Siro.

We were very poor tonight, but beaten by a far better side who unfortunately will likely go onto win the comp. May as well get some finals experience into the players we have now and build for next year

Schuster might spend time on the sideline for the tip tackle. If Suli is coming into the team he takes Harper’s spot. Can’t blame our wingers for that terrible performance tonight.

Schuster needs to go to 5/6, Foran does not play and keppie plays 2nd row.

Garrick needs to be dropped and Parker to wing and Suli to centre.

Sipley needs to be back in the side and pack Siro bags today.

Our wingers are softest in the comp, Rubbish!

For mine for next week:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Dylan Walker
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Karl Lawton

For mine for next week:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Dylan Walker
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Karl Lawton
What? That's the same team selected initially for tonight's match. Madness. Don't tell me Froggy would have made much difference.
We've got to give Suli a chance. Harpo needs to be dropped. The Shoe needs less game time so put him on the bench.

What? That's the same team selected initially for tonight's match. Madness. Don't tell me Froggy would have made much difference.
We've got to give Suli a chance. Harpo needs to be dropped. The Shoe needs less game time so put him on the bench.

Understand what you're saying mate, but instilling accountability in a sudden death game (possibly last of the season) could be suicide to morale. Des is a stickler for showing faith and backing his boys.

The team will cop a LOT of flack this week. Possibly a good thing, because this week was always too positive for them (and it worried me).

Gotta have faith at this point in the season. If we were say 5-6 into a season, I'd be calling for change. But these guys may play themselves out of starting spots for next season.

Schuster needs to go to 5/6, Foran does not play and keppie plays 2nd row.

Garrick needs to be dropped and Parker to wing and Suli to centre.

Sipley needs to be back in the side and pack Siro bags today.

Our wingers are softest in the comp, Rubbish!
I have given Garrick more sh*t than anyone on ST but you could not possibly drop him off this game - he has been great, not good but great, since round 4...

I agree Sips should be in for Sirro and whilst I am tempted to want Suli in for his attack, his defence, or more his effort in defence, is a concern...

We were bad tonight but this team has shown that it is better than that - the Storm just pulled our pants down...

Schuster might spend time on the sideline for the tip tackle. If Suli is coming into the team he takes Harper’s spot. Can’t blame our wingers for that terrible performance tonight.
Our wingers have been soft and ordinary all year and not just tonight.

For mine for next week:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Dylan Walker
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Karl Lawton
Same again, will not beat Melb.
I would be happy to see Tafua over Garrick for remainder of the one game.

We won't make any major changes.
Des will show faith with the team that got us to 4th spot. It will be:
Croker to nine.
Lawton to fifteen (but perhaps Des could start Lawton in the backrow and bring Schuster in after 30 minutes)
Sironen to twenty

If Schuster is given a week off:
Croker to nine
Lawton to twelve
Sironen to twenty
Suli or Sipley to fifteen

Imagine the sh*t that Elliott would have copped after a game like that!! Lol

...obviously Tom is Tom and is allowed to have an off game... just saying...
Tom wasn't allowed to play his usual dominating game, they were teaming up in tackles on him, something that hasn't happened to him for weeks now. Bellyache really had his robots programmed on this. We'll dust ourselves off and concentrate on beating the Roosters next week.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8