• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Strange thread -
Saab was 1 of Manly's best
Garrick is breaking records and has improved big time
It's not replacing 3-4 players to help move forward - more need to turn up with a better attitude, roll up the sleeves and bash our way back into form....Compete far better across the park than Friday is what's needed.
To make Mass changes now would be a panic move and not something we really have to worry about, because Des will rightly keep the same lineup, but will have them far hungrier for success and the blokes being spoken about to replace will be the Stars on Silvertails furums this time next week.

Garrick’s been awful mate. Seriously what has he done all year?? Oh yeah that’s right he broke the individual point scoring record for a season.

Lunacy on here at times. Garrick’s been one of our best all year.
Im not sure what your point is boss....

As I said, I had no faith in Garrick but he has been GREAT this year and you could not possibly drop him off one game last week...

I am not sure what you read into my post?

Im not sure what your point is boss....

As I said, I had no faith in Garrick but he has been GREAT this year and you could not possibly drop him off one game last week...

I am not sure what you read into my post?
Can’t remember that post mate but sarcasm perhaps by the look?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8