Cartwright Gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's a difference?
Not according to this guy...

9781925849363.jpg

Why do people want the same old used up assistants and coaches..we need innovative new to the nrl blood to bring some fresh air to our brand..i still think the walker brothers could do this...we have had carty now for a long time..can the walkers be any worse than him really

Goodo ... you're back to smartarse mode .... now don't get all precious, or cry out bully when you get it back ....
Relax mate... I just find it hilarious the way that you constantly make little comments that denigrate anything Des does, but are full of excuses when it comes to the Illawarra Goon. “So many” would be factually described as a few.

Baz had the bearded one, Willie Peters, Cartwright, Scott Fulton and Chad Randall on team. (He also had Seibold at one stage and Bozo too.) Who are the “so many” that Des got? Yes he invited a few of the old boys back. The first thing Baz has done at the Dogs is sack everybody with a Canterbury connection and start putting the old band back together. It’s hilarious...

Like I said, your claim that Des has “so many” support staff is ridiculously biased. But carry on.

Relax mate... I just find it hilarious the way that you constantly make little comments that denigrate anything Des does, but are full of excuses when it comes to the Illawarra Goon. “So many” would be factually described as a few.

Baz had the bearded one, Willie Peters, Cartwright, Scott Fulton and Chad Randall on team. (He also had Seibold at one stage and Bozo too.) Who are the “so many” that Des got? Yes he invited a few of the old boys back. The first thing Baz has done at the Dogs is sack everybody with a Canterbury connection and start putting the old band back together. It’s hilarious...

Like I said, your claim that Des has “so many” support staff is ridiculously biased. But carry on.

In 2018 ... we had Cartwright, Randall, Scott Fulton and the bearded one ...

In 2019/20 ... we have Cartwright, Monnas, Randall, Cleal, Scott Fulton, Ballin, Donny Singe, a sprint coach and a sports psychologist ....

Now I have successfully taught Evolution to the off spring of neanderthals in Alabama, and Mathematics to reluctant 8th graders .... but I baulk at the prospect of making you put the bottle down long enough to see the difference in the above ....

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7