Cartwright Gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In 2018 ... we had Cartwright, Randall, Scott Fulton and the bearded one ...

In 2019/20 ... we have Cartwright, Monnas, Randall, Cleal, Scott Fulton, Ballin, Donny Singe, a sprint coach and a sports psychologist ....

Now I have successfully taught Evolution to the off spring of neanderthals in Alabama, and Mathematics to reluctant 8th graders .... but I baulk at the prospect of making you put the bottle down long enough to see the difference in the above ....
Ahh the sprint coach again... yeah that’s why Baz was so inept.However, the sprint coach and psychologist are not full time... that’s a FACT! So Des has 3 more support staff than Baz had in 2018... like I posted already-a “few” more is much closer to being factual than “so many.” I only point this out due to your love of FACTS.

In three posts you have managed to call me a girl, a dribbler, a sub Neanderthal from Southern USA, a drunk, a smart arse, precious, and a sook. if only you were twenty years younger... I’d invite you up the hill for a beer.

Last edited:
Ahh the sprint coach again... yeah that’s why Baz was so inept.However, the sprint coach and psychologist are not full time... that’s a FACT! So Des has 3 more support staff than Baz in 2018... like posted a “few” more is much closer to being factual than “so many.” I only pointed this out due to your love of FACTS.

In three posts you have managed to call me a girl, a dribbler, a sub Neanderthal from Southern USA, a drunk, a smart arse, precious, and a sook. if only you were twenty years younger... I’d invite you up the hill for a beer.

Well, 3 more is actually close to 100% more .... a huge difference ... only someone with a very poor acquaintance with numbers would call that a few, and then claim that they were correct ... numbnuttery at it's finest ...

.. and part time does not alter the fact that the players are getting the benefit of their services .... But, as usual, rather than say OH, you are correct, you again resort to smart-arse mode with a dribbling cry baby rant ...

PSS ... 20 years ago or even now, I wouldn't walk to the fridge to have a beer with you, let along up the hill ..

Dean Young hasn't been marched from Dragons, but is apparently in demand with lots of good things said about him.

Tooves would be available, see him at woolies on his way home from his current day job all the time at Narra. And he's a Manly hero. Any reason he wouldn't be considered?

Fresh ideas might be good though... hard one.

I say we start a movement as mentioned earlier for the Walker Bros.
Im Going to reply to my own comment and in true silvertails tradition start an argument with myself.

After finding this.

I afraid Des and the walkers would be like oil and water. Not compatible...

However a small part of me (no todger jokes) would like to see if they could meet in the middle somewhere.

Im Going to reply to my own comment and in true silvertails tradition start an argument with myself.

After finding this.

I afraid Des and the walkers would be like oil and water. Not compatible...

However a small part of me (no todger jokes) would like to see if they could meet in the middle somewhere.

Quoting your own posts is awesome!

There you go I forgot about that probably because it was under zoolander.
cheers mate

I heard Seibold in an interview give the reason he quit Manly was because he wasn't being listened too ... he never said whether that was Bozo or Barrett or both .... but it appears in hindsight whoever it was made the correct call .....

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8