Cartwright Gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des used to be at the forefront of innovation and known as the mad scientist. Over the last 5 years we and the dogs have been boring and predictable under him. The Walker brothers and their approach are exactly what we need. The days of grinding teams down and defence are dead. The way they had the jets contesting every kick off and drop out are examples of exactly how we need to adapt. Would also love to see Tooves and his passion back in some capability.

Des used to be at the forefront of innovation and known as the mad scientist. Over the last 5 years we and the dogs have been boring and predictable under him. The Walker brothers and their approach are exactly what we need. The days of grinding teams down and defence are dead. The way they had the jets contesting every kick off and drop out are examples of exactly how we need to adapt. Would also love to see Tooves and his passion back in some capability.
... and I thought I was the only one on this Forum pumping up the tyres of The Walker Brothers.
Great work Ryno.

It concerns me that we still do not have an assistant coach appointed and also no major signing apart from Foz and we may end up having to pick up the leftovers which will not be good.

I take it you missed last season where a blatant bunker rort stopped us from reaching a preliminary final... you should go back and watch the games. We had a great nine and were doing fine!

Don't know if we need the Walkers but we need to look at some of their innovations. ie. Short kick offs, contesting line drop outs. The game is all about posession now and regaining the ball after being under pressure and not just handing it back should be a priority. Even if you dont regain it you only give up 10 - 20 metres. Variations in kicks should be a priority in the off season.
Also ad lib football and getting the ball reach past the backrowers before the 4th tackle would be a refreshing change in 2021.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8