Cameron Smith - Your Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How do i feel?

israel-folau-of-the-storm-cries-after-losing-the-nrl-grand-final-picture-id83132409
He just found out that God is a bigger myth than Santa Claus.

How do i feel?

israel-folau-of-the-storm-cries-after-losing-the-nrl-grand-final-picture-id83132409
After that 40 - 0 drubbing, loved seeing them crying and Crocker the Fhead nursing broken ribs...the only player I felt at all for was Cronk as he handled it with class...no excuses and simply came stating Manly basically owned them and gave sincere congratulations- which I respected

After that 40 - 0 drubbing, loved seeing them crying and Crocker the Fhead nursing broken ribs...the only player I felt at all for was Cronk as he handled it with class...no excuses and simply came stating Manly basically owned them and gave sincere congratulations- which I respected
Iv’e always respected Cronk , even when he was playing for our arch rivals .

Cameron Smith.... he used to be a bit of a ratbag on silvertails. Swore too much and got banned a few times. A real lowlife. Word is he’s mellowed with age. I’m not convinced
Banned MANY times from memory but we’ve all mellowed a bit in recent years !!

Comes across as an arrogant wanker but without a doubt, one of the best footballing brains to play first grade.

Whether you like him or not, 400+ games in the middle and I'd say at least 90% of them playing the full 80 mins is a massive achievement.

When I think of Cameron Smith I think of all the great Maroon Queensland Legends that dominated the boys of NSW that wear the baby blue uniform
Cameron Smith Is one of the greatest competitors I have seen . One of the smartest players , Calm under pressure and great leader

• 🤝
Reactions: bSw
When I think of Cameron Smith I think of all the great Maroon Queensland Legends that dominated the boys of NSW that wear the baby blue uniform
Cameron Smith Is one of the greatest competitors I have seen . One of the smartest players , Calm under pressure and great leader

He is also an excellent boat skipper, also skilled in signing multiple contracts simultaneously, has mastered the subtle arts of roman-greco wrestling, and is also the only player to both play and referee a match simultaneously.
All of this, whilst also being an expert on spinal injuries, and how they can be self inflicted.

What a real winner.

He is also an excellent boat skipper, also skilled in signing multiple contracts simultaneously, has mastered the subtle arts of roman-greco wrestling, and is also the only player to both play and referee a match simultaneously.
All of this, whilst also being an expert on spinal injuries, and how they can be self inflicted.

What a real winner.
We all have our weaknesses . faults and demons just like we all have our great points as well

Cameron Smith.....

I'd love for Manly to have a dummy half of his talent. His game managing skills really are second to none, unfortunately, so who wouldn't want that? Hell, even someone half as good right now would be great for Manly given what we have and are looking at until (and if) Fainu returns to the field.

Just so long as its not actually him or a dickhead like him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7