Cameron Smith - Your Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Speaking of which:

Two vomits are walking down the street, when one stops at the corner.

The other one asks, “Why are we stopping?”

The first one, looking a little emotional, replies, “This is where I was brought up.”
One of your best Zarsoff!

**** will be CEO within the next five years ... looking forward to his continued positive portrayals in the media

As the article says sCam is "set to" - I'm waiting for it to be officious and officially official and then I shall celebrate.

the only book of his I'd buy would be one where he released all the goat photos of all the journos and refs who continually pump up his tyres over and above his actual skill.

Nah, wouldn't buy it even then. He probably wont get into commentary, he'll team up with his bestie, Toddy boy, and they'll have an endless supply of snake oil to sell. Hope Hooper for one has a lot of money.

I'll be happy if Smith's last game in the NRL is against the Raiders next Friday night.

I doubt he will return to SOO this year as the Maroons squad is not that strong and there are several options already for dummy half.

Better get the bets on for the Storm to win the comp now... Might as well engrave the Clive Churchill medal while we're at at it.
Well well well, up until now I was expecting that he would make the 'surprise' retirement announcement as he accepted the Churchill medal after winning the GF with a field goal with 2 minutes and 30 seconds left on the clock. The poor Panthers, despite being the better team all over the park for 77 minutes, just got tired and conceded 4 consecutive set restarts to allow Scameron his glory.

Last edited:
Better get the bets on for the Storm to win the comp now... Might as well engrave the Clive Churchill medal while we're at at it.
I think Billy Slater has different ideas. You can win it from the Commentary booth correct?

HandyEuphoricEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

He’s not the messiah !!!
He just a 24 carrot ,1st grade , black belt **** !!!
And I can’t wait to wave good bye and FU to him and that other stain on rugby league Bellamy It will be one of the greatest day’s rivalling the day when the that bald headed Z grade dope Greenburg was shown the door and exposed for the corrupt star ****ing charlatan that he was .
If u take the sum of these 3 turds they r the axis of evil and account for everything that is wrong in RL.
Good bye ,,,at last to bad rubbish!!!
PVL needs to take the trash out , the job is only a 1/3 done with Greenturd gone

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8