Cameron Smith - Your Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have had a gutful of the 4000th game ****e or whatever the latest carry on is.

I would rather poke my eyeballs out with tooth picks than watch Tim Sheridans documentary on Fox.

The only moments I like of his career were at the 2008 GF when they put the camera on his ugly face and projected it onto big screens around the ground. There was tears in his eyes as most of the 80,000 punters boo'ed him.

Hate isnt a strong enough word for my feelings.

giphy.gif

I’ve sent three replies to Paul Kents DT article. Strangely none have been posted.(shame on me for being on the DT website @:oops:).
I might get the wireless out this weekend. No doubt I’ll still hear it, but I refuse to watch the sickening Fox wankfest.

Haven't seen the articles and won't watch the shows.
However I saw him at Brookvale the night he kicked the field goal (the prick). He ran the Storm show that night (I think as halfback?) and basically has always run the Storm and Queensland shows for the last whatever many years.
If not the best ever, at least he is totally in the conversation. His small build and durability only add to the magnitude of his achievements.
Obviously a dishonest bastard too, but hey nobody's perfect!

He's an outstanding player, no question. Possibly the best hooker though that's debateable. The suggestion by some that he is the best ever player is just so astonishingly dumb. Where do these journos come from. Obviously only watched the game in the last five years. This Smithaphile rubbish we get served is becoming the worst joke I've heard since kindergarten. Only Greenberg could be so out of touch surely.

Greenturd will be absolutely flogging himself off this weekend..... F#ck Cam Smith, I dont care what he has done. If Storm were really punished ...Slater, Cronk and Smith would never have played again for the Storm.

Beaver and James Graham have played a few first grade games between them also, but that don't get mentioned as Super League isnt real....apparently.

Scam Smith will do down in history of one of the dirtiest nigglers to stain our game, playing in an era where you cant retaliate against this. He would have been dealt with in a bygone era. Perfected wrestling tactics to give his team an unfair advantage, was at the heart of a salary cap scam and to this day denies any wrongdoing,win at all costs dick, who puts his teams fortune ahead of injured opposition players, has the referees and NRL in general in his pocket. He and his bloody drizzle epitomise everything that stinks in our game today!!

boring is the word that springs to mind. He's not really someone who plays in the way the truly great players did. The media are looking for their hero in what has become a predictable and mediocre period in the leagues history..

Not someone who will be remembered fondly by the rugby league following public?

Greenturd will be absolutely flogging himself off this weekend..... F#ck Cam Smith, I dont care what he has done. If Storm were really punished ...Slater, Cronk and Smith would never have played again for the Storm.

Beaver and James Graham have played a few first grade games between them also, but that don't get mentioned as Super League isnt real....apparently.
Q: What’s transparent and lies exhausted in the gutter?

A: Todd with the spoof wanked out of him.

Best player of all time.

Stats and hatred will prove this. Wish he played for Manly but then would never have been given the leg up he has been given.

I will expect a bit of backlash from this post but I stand by what I say. He is the most influential player to the game of league. It’s no coincidence that we beat them 40-nil when he didn’t play. Look at all the numbers and he stacks up as the best. He is the calmest. toughest, most skilful and best interpreter of the rules the game has ever seen.

I know the love fest from 9 and Fox is hard to deal with, but in all honesty he will go down as the greatest player of all time. Better than Lewis, better than Fulton, better than Raper. He just makes teams win.

Silver tails I have no less love for Manly, but credit where credit is due. He is the best of all time.

Last edited:
Certainly the best player of his era. Remarkable record. Not the most likeable character, but I put that down to being a Queenslander.

Best player of all time.

Stats and hatred will prove this. Wish he played for Manly but then would never have been given the leg up he has been given.

I will expect a bit of backlash from this post but I stand by what I say. He is the most influential player to the game of league. It’s no coincidence that we beat them 40-nil when he didn’t play. Look at all the numbers and he stacks up as the best. He is the calmest. toughest, most skilful and best interpreter of the rules the game has ever seen.

I know the love fest from 9 and Fox is hard to deal with, but in all honesty he will go down as the greatest player of all time. Better than Lewis, better than Fulton, better than Raper. He just makes teams win.

Silver tails I have no less love for Manly, but credit where credit is due. He is the best of all time.

Well you’re expecting some backlash, so here’s mine.

So all the filthy tactics that the grub and Bellyache have come up with over the years is seen as ‘best interpreter of the rules’?
The NRL had to bring rules in to try and counter this bastard and the grubbiness he has brought to the game. But he continues to find new ways to win that is not in the spirit of the game, and continues to erode the game that it once was.
Go and re-watch his instinct and actions in the Alex McKinnon tragedy. If that doesn’t tell you what a POS he is as a player and a human then nothing will.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2