Cameron Smith - Your Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There’s one good thing about being remote and having to operate on battery power.

You only turn on the Sat system and the Foxtel Box for the game , you then turn it off as it uses a **** load of power , power you need for more important things like,

Keeping the beer cold
Freezing the fish

If it wasn’t for the internet coverage I have I’d know **** all about anything else INCLUDING some wanker who’s playing game 400 tonight!!

giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    680.8 KB · Views: 3
Leadership, High Footy IQ and cunning, not matched by anyone past and present, that has lasted well over a decade and still influential to this day.
Ryan Tandy was banned for life for trying to fix one scoring opportunity in one match. Smith takes part in a criminal conspiracy designed to fix the whole competition for years and he’s held up as an icon. He has done more to damage the game of rugby league than just about anyone else on the field. There are a few off the playing field who have done more damage.

Cameron Smith is no hooker, he is a prostitute to the NRL.He should play without a number on his back and be viewed on a round Tv playing AFL.

Ryan Tandy was banned for life for trying to fix one scoring opportunity in one match. Smith takes part in a criminal conspiracy designed to fix the whole competition for years and he’s held up as an icon. He has done more to damage the game of rugby league than just about anyone else on the field. There are a few off the playing field who have done more damage.
"Criminal conspiracy" wtf.

What's the bet he ends up with a plumb job in the media ?

He'd have everything lined up.

"Hey Coops. It's Scam. Can you hook a brother up ?"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7