Cameron Smith - Your Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Cam announced he was signing for Manly for two years (like Cronk did with the Roosters), this site would go 'off' with claims of premiership coming and heaps of 'whoo hoos'..

Melbourne lost Slater and Cronk and everyone said they'd fail. Well welcome to the real world and who actually runs the show. 40-0 and no Cameron Smith, yet Slater and Cronk were there and even though they are without them they still prosper. I don't have stats. but i reckon they lose more than they win when Cam Smith is not there.

Bobby Fulton was hated by other teams fans . Wally Lewis was hated by other team fans and why.. because they always pushed the limits to try and win. I hate Cam Smith but I wish he played for Manly.

If Cam announced he was signing for Manly for two years (like Cronk did with the Roosters), this site would go 'off' with claims of premiership coming and heaps of 'whoo hoos'..

If a poll was taken in this forum re acquiring Smith, I think the result would be a resounding thumbs down .

In hypothetical terms, I think Munster would be the best & most exciting gain from Melbourne.

As an aside, I would add that Steve Menzies played 349 NRL games, then played in Super League until 2013.

If he played NRL injury-free until the end of the 2012 season, he would have played 450+ NRL matches... not including finals.

A rugby league player worth celebrating.

As an aside, I would add that Steve Menzies played 349 NRL games, then played in Super League until 2013.

If he played NRL injury-free until the end of the 2012 season, he would have played 450+ NRL matches... not including finals.

A rugby league player worth celebrating.

Agree 100% and not an arm twisting ,shoulder dislocating ,leg breaking bone in Menzies body or game!! Where was the adulation/jizz fest for a true Rugby League hero instead we have the false idolatry and carry on for a grubb like Smith who truth be known is only liked in qld and by a few 1 toothers in the people’s state of Victoria.
Most of Nsw would rather poke there own eyes out than have to watch him and can’t wait to see the back of him and Greenturd and his pet imbecile Beatoff!!!

Agree 100% and not an arm twisting ,shoulder dislocating ,leg breaking bone in Menzies body or game!! Where was the adulation/jizz fest for a true Rugby League hero

Right here:

Sure some get acknowledgement and maybe even gifts from the governing body... but noone received adulation like Beaver.

Actually my ancestry is largely Scottish. So maybe that’s where it came from - I’m pretty sure I picked it up from some old person or another that I’m related to :rofl:

Uh oh. Don't tell @Woodsie you have Scottish ancestry! Bagpipe serenades at midnight.

sCam maybe to play on. Guess that testimonial is just fading into joke-town, via fans taken for a ride avenue.

Smith has been a great competitor and a winner at all levels .

Not as good as our Incomparable Immortal but a great player never the less .

Bob-Fulton-Manly-Sea-Eagles-Arl-Hall-Of.jpg

Who are those other flogs in the multi-coloured wifebashers? They look like participants in a ‘Welcome to Woop Woop’ festival.

And please, I don’t actually care about their names - HoldenV8, I’m ‘looking’ at you.;)

You cant knock what he has achieved, and i would love to watch the game tonight and 1 hour program afterwards celebrating this milestone, but it is the commentators of today particularly on nrl shows that dont have the skills to present to provide interest, and instead just go overboard in accolades that bores one to death.

I guy can catch a pass going over his head and joey johns will remark "the skill of players today is incredible".

Best player of all time.

Stats and hatred will prove this. Wish he played for Manly but then would never have been given the leg up he has been given.

I will expect a bit of backlash from this post but I stand by what I say. He is the most influential player to the game of league. It’s no coincidence that we beat them 40-nil when he didn’t play. Look at all the numbers and he stacks up as the best. He is the calmest. toughest, most skilful and best interpreter of the rules the game has ever seen.

I know the love fest from 9 and Fox is hard to deal with, but in all honesty he will go down as the greatest player of all time. Better than Lewis, better than Fulton, better than Raper. He just makes teams win.

Silver tails I have no less love for Manly, but credit where credit is due. He is the best of all time.
We desperately need a vomit emoji

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4