Cameron Smith - Your Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he had played is whole career in say Canberra instead of the storm what would we be remembering? A crafty hooker with unbelievable endurance who has been the most penalised player of all time.
The leg ups the storm have gotten and what they have been allowed to get away with In wrestle, salary cap, refereeing, has played a massive part in elevating his status.
FFS after the two contracts cheating he was Rewarded with the Australian team captaincy.
As said previously watch the Alex Mckinnon incident again. It beggars belief that the captain of Australia could act that way.

I would be happy if he moved to Detroit and was never heard from again.

I missed something along the way.

I don’t understand how a salary cap cheat, stripped of 2 premierships, and a dirty player was parachuted into the qld and Australian captaincy.

The national captaincy is a role that needs integrity.

His constantly overlooked forward passes, referee petulance and wrestle tactics leave me bemused.

I can only imagine that the nrl needed a hero from Melbourne in a wrong-headed attempt and build the game nationally, because all of the above are obvious to any league fan.

I missed something along the way.

I don’t understand how a salary cap cheat, stripped of 2 premierships, and a dirty player was parachuted into the qld and Australian captaincy.

The national captaincy is a role that needs integrity.

His constantly overlooked forward passes, referee petulance and wrestle tactics leave me bemused.

I can only imagine that the nrl needed a hero from Melbourne in a wrong-headed attempt and build the game nationally, because all of the above are obvious to any league fan.
Answer: it’s the NRL!

In the fair dinkum department: There has never been another player who gets injured less than Smith.
How does a bloke without any obvious physical advantages compete at the highest level for 400 matches, plus rep matches, in the toughest position on the field and virtually never get hurt?
That's what I find amazing.
I greatly admired Matt Balin's 150-plus matches on the trot but Smith's resilience is at another level again.
Can anyone explain it?

In the fair dinkum department: There has never been another player who gets injured less than Smith.
How does a bloke without any obvious physical advantages compete at the highest level for 400 matches, plus rep matches, in the toughest position on the field and virtually never get hurt?
That's what I find amazing.
I greatly admired Matt Balin's 150-plus matches on the trot but Smith's resilience is at another level again.
Can anyone explain it?
HGH?
would it surprise anyone that, to go along with systematic salary cap cheating, they were using some dodgy medical practitioners? Not just scam but all their players seem to have minimal time off with injuries.

He's like that kid at school who is a complete pr*ck behind the scenes, niggles and causes trouble but when the teacher shows up he pulls out their chair for them, asks all the right questions, smiles politely and asks the teacher if they've had a nice day. Teacher smiles back and thinks " wish all my students were like Cam "

A total fraud. Would have made a great used car salesman or a politician.

Very Good player. Can't argue that but the level of adulation and brown tongue-ing that we will have to endure this week though is beyond the pale. I might take a week off from footy.

No doubting he is an absolute dckhead on and off the field but he is the best player I have seen.

I wasn’t around to see Bozo but I saw Lewis, Lyons, Meninga and Johns and I think he is better than all of them.

Is he a right royal arrogant, smug little prick, yes . Did he sign two contacts, yes. Does he cheat most games he plays, yes. That doesn’t stop the fact that he wins games of football and has enormous talent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6