Cameron Cullen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, no. Cullen, as any astute Rugby League enthusiast would know, is an Irish name meaning "handsome" in Gaelic.

But I suspect he wasn't chosen to play for Ireland because his arms were too short.

Coming from Scottish/Irish heritage, I am a little ashamed for not picking up on that. I think my Gaelic surname was derived from 'mud dweller'.

But I digress, with the Scottish well known for their short arms and long pockets, I thought he would have been a shoe-in.

Coming from Scottish/Irish heritage, I am a little ashamed for not picking up on that. I think my Gaelic surname was derived from 'mud dweller'.

But I digress, with the Scottish well known for their short arms and long pockets, I thought he would have been a shoe-in.

Then you would know that copper wire was invented by 2 Scotsmen fighting over a penny.

for this to be true it would have to be officially announced by the club right. could you tell me where you got this so i can read it for myself.

Two of the sports Journo’s had him back home in QLD two weeks ago ( as per Twitter) and our own @Snake who is somewhat of an insider confirmed that he was being released during the last week.

To my knowledge the club only ever announces arrivals and usually never departures.

Blake Green, as an example was just announced as a signing by the Warriors.

BUT, I could well be wrong re Cameron.

Last edited:
how are we supposed to improve on 6th place with no recognised 5/8 next year ? cullen is the most experienced and nsw cup best player last year with nrl games under his belt with titans the year before. a bunch of rookies are next and way behind him. i hope your gossip is wrong and he starts in game 1. if he is allowed to leave and godinet has gone too there will be a gaping gap on the fringe of an already tackle shy backline.

how are we supposed to improve on 6th place with no recognised 5/8 next year ? cullen is the most experienced and nsw cup best player last year with nrl games under his belt with titans the year before. a bunch of rookies are next and way behind him. i hope your gossip is wrong and he starts in game 1. if he is allowed to leave and godinet has gone too there will be a gaping gap on the fringe of an already tackle shy backline.

Hastings / Croker / Metcalf / Wright

The cupboard isn’t totally bare!!

And I imagine the current Shyte going on has well and truly put the brakes on any signing outside of these as every contract has to be authorised by the NRL, and no way would they be allowing anything for us at present!

Hastings / Croker / Metcalf / Wright

The cupboard isn’t totally bare!!

And I imagine the current Shyte going on has well and truly put the brakes on any signing outside of these as every contract has to be authorised by the NRL, and no way would they be allowing anything for us at present!
none of those 4 players would get a start in any other club!!! get fairdinkum mate, this is manly we are talking about here.

Hastings is training at 6 mate and will have a go like his life depends on it . We can't be critical of him without giving him a real crack , if thats the way trent see's fit .

Watched cullen play about 8 matches last year. 2 at nrl level and 6 for Blacktown. Goes ok in nsw cup level but no where near good enough to start at 6 for Manly. Too small and cant pass or kick or organise.

Plenty of better options as mentioned above
a few years back some moron said the same thing as your saying about a little indigenous kid that will be our next immortal after he finishes tormenting all other opposition. can you be more specific about your better option?

so,ironstine,who will consistently play 5/8 all year up to first grade standard.

One enjoys listening to ones own typing doesn't one.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8