Cameron Cullen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cullen likely to return to the glitter stip

Manly are still desperate for a five-eighth and could release former Titan Cameron Cullen to free up more cash for their quest.

Former Australian Schoolboys star Cullen joined the Sea Eagles from the Gold Coast this year with high expectations placed on him.

The 24-year-old looked the goods in his rookie season with the Titans last year but failed to kick on at Manly, playing just a handful of games and making little impact.

The Sea Eagles have set their sights on boom Knights rookie Brock Lamb, but Newcastle coach Nathan Brown has rejected their overtures - although that may change if the two clubs can strike up a deal.

Word is Cullen is returning to live on the Gold Coast and is hopeful of winning a deal with the Titans again.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ston-moment/65m8xyw438mt1ob0zqk7353qj/slide/3

Cullen likely to return to the glitter stip

Manly are still desperate for a five-eighth and could release former Titan Cameron Cullen to free up more cash for their quest.

Former Australian Schoolboys star Cullen joined the Sea Eagles from the Gold Coast this year with high expectations placed on him.

The 24-year-old looked the goods in his rookie season with the Titans last year but failed to kick on at Manly, playing just a handful of games and making little impact.

The Sea Eagles have set their sights on boom Knights rookie Brock Lamb, but Newcastle coach Nathan Brown has rejected their overtures - although that may change if the two clubs can strike up a deal.

Word is Cullen is returning to live on the Gold Coast and is hopeful of winning a deal with the Titans again.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ston-moment/65m8xyw438mt1ob0zqk7353qj/slide/3

Guaranteed that is straight after checking out this forum over the past 24 hours.

You dont know **** m8
When you really think about it, you spend all your time jumping on here to bag this that and the other, and I just happen to be your next target.

You must have a really sad life and nothing better to do. I really take pity on you for being stuck in such a sad situation. What it must be like to be so cynical and negative and have to use up all your valuable time being negative and obnoxious on this forum.

Anyway, it's a startling coincidence that I mention a week ago that we are releasing a player (and allude to the fact it's a half), and lo and behold, Cullen is let go a few days later. So you're sad and dumb.

Last edited:
When you really think about it, you spend all your time jumping on here to bag this that and the other, and I just happen to be your next target.

You must have a really sad life and nothing better to do. I really take pity on you for being stuck in such a sad situation. What it must be like to be so cynical and negative and have to use up all your valuable time being negative and obnoxious on this forum.

Anyway, it's a startling coincidence that I mention a week ago that we are releasing a player (and allude to the fact it's a half), and lo and behold, Cullen is let go a few days later. So you're sad and dumb.
Any appropriate club inside gos. and info . always makes the average footy season more interesting Snake

Must be true then ;)

Either way, be it Hooker or 5/8, there are so many options in front of him.

Hooker: Koroisou, Brown, Fainu
5/8: Hastings, Wright (both Matt & Tom), Metcalf, Croker

Might prefer playing for a team on the coast in QLD as upposed to Blacktown.
Are you serious? Matt Wright at 5/8 ahead of Cameron Cullen?

Are you serious? Matt Wright at 5/8 ahead of Cameron Cullen?

All day, every day, and twice on game day ... Cullen is a great competitor and fantastic runner of the ball, but unfortuneatly what looks brilliant in reggies looks desperate and useless up against first grade veterans.

Also his arms are to short to play first grade. He gets pushed off more tackles than he makes because he can't get his arms far enough around a player to make effective tackles.

And I have seen Matt Wright play 5/8 .... goes OK.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8