Cameron Cullen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can anyone tell me what is happening with the whole Carney and manly Saga? Is it on or not?
If we are interested I understand the first hurdle is getting the NRL to allow him to register to play. The second hurdle being the NRL allowing him to sign with us given the current cap review, which might or might not be a hurdle at all. It won't help that someone snuck out during the night and added an extra 3 inches to every hurdle we come to ;).........

giphy.gif

Only an extra 3"? Should be a cakewalk considering they have been adding a metre for a few years. @:)

I have a gut feeling that the renewed and invigorated "team" is setting off smoke bombs, getting their **** in order against the NRL and we'll end up with Carney a little later on.
I think Baz rates him and is playing coy.

Yeah I know, it's just a gut feeling... but the Penns, who everyone tout/acknowledge as smart businessmen, didn't fork out a bunch for Gorman on a whim.
I think they did it coz they're tired of Greenturds' crap, want to fight it and he's the guy to front it.

We will see.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10