Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Shoe1

Journey Man
Alan said:
Shoe, you are a sick bugger.

I especially enjoyed the photo that went with the story because John Ribot was there too.

ALinda said:
Heard Alan Jones this morning going off that the NRL should've paid some sort of tribute to Bellyache the other night for coaching 300 games AND acknowledged Slater/Smith/Cronk/Hoffman for playing 1000 games between them, as if it was SO special.

Would anyone else have been given such a tribute? I think not. He almost made me puke!

Great idea, also let's honour Rodney Adler for 25 wonderful years in the business sector, and Eddie Obeid for his long service to NSW Parliament.

But seriously, in my view the Melbourne Storm have been as corrupt as Adler and Obeid - it beggars belief that there are stories being published that sugar coat Melbourne/bellamy/smith et al.

Killer03

Bencher
ALinda said:
Heard Alan Jones this morning going off that the NRL should've paid some sort of tribute to Bellyache the other night for coaching 300 games AND acknowledged Slater/Smith/Cronk/Hoffman for playing 1000 games between them, as if it was SO special.

Would anyone else have been given such a tribute? I think not. He almost made me puke!

I know we harp on about this, but where was/is the tribute for Steve Menzies? Now there's a cleanskin that the NRL should have been promoting!

RiverEagle

Bencher
Exactly @Shoe1.

And it would be pertinent to know just how many of those games were played with an outrageously cheated cap!

A good whack of a percentage for sure.

If Manly did something so epically corrupt I think I'd go close to walking away from footy.

At the very least I'd be ashamed to support a club built so deeply on illegal operations - off AND on the field.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Just heard on the news that Cameron Smith has not visited Alex McKinnon.
It's one thing to be a grub on the field, but for the Storm, Queensland, and Australian captain, the man who was there on the field screaming at the ref while Alex was lying there in dreadful trouble, to not go visit him is an absolute disgrace.
Appalling.
And while I'm at it, what's with the NRL making such a big deal of giving $1 per ticket to the Alex fund? Should be at least $5 and I'm sure they'd get huge crowds everywhere if it was a proper chunk.
Rant over,
For now.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
He is still probably maintaining that Alex did it to himself - like he did whilst standing over Alex's distraught body at AAMI :mad: :mad:

RiverEagle

Bencher
MAYBE Alex wouldn't want him to visit (which I doubt).

But it does say a lot about the type of man Scam really is.

He's ''happy'' to pose for photos promoting the RiseForAlex round...

Killer03

Bencher
The deification of Cameron Smith by the NRL really s**** me. He is a great player, no question, but he's not pure snow white, he's dirty he's a grub.

He's no Steve Menzies, let's put it that way.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ralphie said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Grub of the first degree, him Slater and Inglis all tarred with the same brush.

Each of those players are what they are because of one person and his name is Bellamy.

tinfoil-HAt2.gif

bones

Bones Knows
Smith is so low, if he was a fan he'd climb the fence to get in to a game next week during 'Rise For Alex Round'.

Clint

Tipping Member
Killer03 said:
The deification of Cameron Smith by the NRL really s**** me. He is a great player, no question, but he's not pure snow white, he's dirty he's a grub.

Agreed 100% killer. I always try to see the best in people & give people the benefit of the doubt. But enough is enough already!
As already stated, he is an absolute grub.
He is fast approaching Justin Hodges status for me.
Happy to see the media are finally starting to report it too.
He copped a bit for his antics last night, on the BSB this morning.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Killer03 said:

I had to read that leading sentence of your comment twice as on first reading, I misread it as:

"The defecation of Cameron Smith by the NRL really s**** me."

:D

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So he is crapping on about the burn out factor.this guy is a serial whinger. Moan moan, doom and gloom. He wants the bucks but doesnt want to help the code make it. The codes need the cash and the tournaments to pay the players what they want. They want to earn enough in 10 years to set themselves up for life. Thats cool go hard do the overtime. You want burn out Cameron , how about 50 years in the workforce. What a mupphet. What aout the samoans getting 17 k per game to didvide between the whole squad. Not a peep out of them about burn out. And they fine gallen but this mouth piece is always bitching and moaning about something.
If your worried about burn out do what watmough did and sign with parra

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Put aside the person and it is a fairly valid point

Most rep players have just finished their year as pre-season begins - considering the pull 9 has in the game I am not sure there is much of a solution

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18