Cam Smith (the golden boy scandal)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's be a little serious here, the Moles Twitter account came out saying there was about to be a HUGE scandal break out in the NRL, which could mean anything.

I think within 30 minutes this smart Twiteratzi comes out with this tongue in cheek comment.

Now, as much as we'd all love to see the " Golden Child" taken down a peg this is about as likely as me being chosen to be the next man on the Moon.

No doubt it's as funny as all buggery BUT that's all it will be.

PS: this is just an opinion, it also could be true!

Now, as much as we'd all love to see the " Golden Child" taken down a peg this is about as likely as me being chosen to be the next man on the Moon.

"Fook Me, There's no fishin' up here!"

timeline_1411082821_1401024598_00063.jpg

Let's be a little serious here, the Moles Twitter account came out saying there was about to be a HUGE scandal break out in the NRL, which could mean anything.

I think within 30 minutes this smart Twiteratzi comes out with this tongue in cheek comment.

This just in: cam smith performs buggery on von sampson.

That scandal is a Cameron all right, but apparently it is Cameron Munster.

Always He was such a big bastard although I hear that he is suffering from football injuries now and needs a hip and possibly knee replacement

On a serious note, I'm thinking about him too.

News report states that he's also got brain damage caused by the effects of scarring from concussion.

We have to look after all the players and take these head knocks extremely serious. It's scary to think the long term damage it causes..this applies to other sports even soccer long term heading of the ball.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ru...g/news-story/608249ab4814493588216a420841ee25

As much as I would love the schadenfreude that would come with this being true... It probably isn't. And it's probably never going to be publicly confirmed even if it were true.

Just hang out for the divorce, and the ex wanting 50% of the revenue from his salary cap rort known as a testimonial match - that will make media. Wonder if he'll be able to do another lap of honour with the kids? Guess he'll appear on and do more one on one interviews on League Life?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10