Bye Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is all about perception on whos view one respects . Do you respect the view that Trent has a lot to offer as head coach ?
If that is the case then you are in the overwhelming minority that does
And as you say . Who should give a fck ;)

I thought I had made my thoughts on Barrett pretty clear ?

Don’t ever express an opinion contrary to mine otherwise I’ll insult you, confuse you with insulting comments disguised as intelligent rhetoric, my mates and I will collectivelly insult you or I’ll invite you outside for a fight. Sound familiar? This is tiresome just let it go. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

You wanna go do you mate
Yeah - you wanna go
Yeah I wanna go
Do you wanna go them mate

I thought I had made my thoughts on Barrett pretty clear ?
Yes you did and Trents performance also made it pretty clear that he was not up to NRL standard as head coach.
I hope you would understand then how one would find it laughable at the thought that Trent has a lot to offer as a head coach .

I just don't see why people will not let it go,Trent is gone,we have moved on,yet people seem to want to keep laying the boot in(maybe a reflection of some people?).Look forward not back,maybe we should keep going on about the Peter Sharp era?Sometimes I am my own worst enemy,I see many occasions where I think about responding or getting into a discussion and a part of me says no don't do it,what is the point.Occasionally I don't listen and get involved and end up later thinking FXXX I should have listened to that part that was saying no and not ended up wasting time on a thread like this..... Anyway,this is the last time I will be opening this thread.Go Manly.....

Weird thread full of hypocricies and sarcasm. I suspect a fair bit of the innuendo is aimed at a particular person . Those actions are quite similar to what people are against apparently But thats life, people .
I cant wait until barrett is forgotten because we need to move on.

Im a non cherry evan fan so i know what the tidal wave of disapproval is like. He is seen as a teflon coated messiah by many who want to have his children.

Its a big year for the golden boy. If he serves up the same garbage as last year you will have plenty of chances to vent as me . So rewatch this years games if you have time

Just quietly this origin game he played in. Re watch if, and while your at it watch the last half of manlys season with a notebook and record his effective stats. Anyway in true silvertails style i felt this thread was starting to simmer in the summer and we cant have that.

This is one of the dullest of seasons in memory. Apart from des, nothing. Even if players were being targeted all the jounos want is pub ramblings and indecencies. Makes sense to collect your info from where you spend most of these time

Weird thread full of hypocricies and sarcasm. I suspect a fair bit of the innuendo is aimed at a particular person . Those actions are quite similar to what people are against apparently But thats life, people .
I cant wait until barrett is forgotten because we need to move on.

Im a non cherry evan fan so i know what the tidal wave of disapproval is like. He is seen as a teflon coated messiah by many who want to have his children.

Its a big year for the golden boy. If he serves up the same garbage as last year you will have plenty of chances to vent as me . So rewatch this years games if you have time

Just quietly this origin game he played in. Re watch if, and while your at it watch the last half of manlys season with a notebook and record his effective stats. Anyway in true silvertails style i felt this thread was starting to simmer in the summer and we cant have that.

This is one of the dullest of seasons in memory. Apart from des, nothing. Even if players were being targeted all the jounos want is pub ramblings and indecencies. Makes sense to collect your info from where you spend most of these time

I am a big DCE fan and I thought under the circumstances of our badly coached team he did well and will play better in a more organised team structure as he did playing for QLD
I am looking forward to a Golden year from our Golden boy !

giphy.gif

I just don't see why people will not let it go,Trent is gone,we have moved on,yet people seem to want to keep laying the boot in(maybe a reflection of some people?).Look forward not back,maybe we should keep going on about the Peter Sharp era?Sometimes I am my own worst enemy,I see many occasions where I think about responding or getting into a discussion and a part of me says no don't do it,what is the point.Occasionally I don't listen and get involved and end up later thinking FXXX I should have listened to that part that was saying no and not ended up wasting time on a thread like this..... Anyway,this is the last time I will be opening this thread.Go Manly.....
Lets put things in perspective here .....

Not all posters are putting the boot in Trent . Some are praising him. and whilst you have 2 apposing continues views then the discussion will continue

As far as saying this discussion is a reflection of some people . What do you know about these people ? Better if you just stick to the posts and not judge people on your own assumptions . Forums should not be a discussion about posters characters they should be about posters views .

Whilst certain threads are open then posters will still post . Simple really
Another simple and affective thing to do instead of getting worked up is if one does not like a post or thread then start another or move on to another .
Plenty of threads for all of us to have some fun on here !

Lets not hijack threads just because we personally dont like them .

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4