Bye Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a a note for us all .We all have opinions but our common goal is for our club to be successful
#Go Manly
75FF52CE-4C39-4345-9604-E70A3DCF6F46.jpeg

The point is, to me and many on here it is laughable to think Trent has a lot to offer . Trent has a lot to offer??? That is astonishing funny ! WTF LOL . You have called it a put down to the people that have this view . That is not the way I see it as every one has a different perception on things .
If I posted that the inept Lewis Brown ( no club offered him a contract ) had a lot to offer to our club would you think that was funny ? Or would you call some one that thought it was they were putting me down .That to me is not a put down . It is expressing ones view as some things are really funny !
. If you still dont get what i am trying to say then dont worry about it and have a nice day feathered friend
I get what you are saying,what I don't think you get is that you were mocking Snake and are trying to say you now were not.Snake offered a considered,thoughtful opinion/viewpoint and you laughed at it(ridiculed it is probably closer to the point).That is not humour it is a put down in every and any language.Everyone here has the right to mock or laugh at someone(that is what gets some people through their day),my point is to not try and act like you were not mocking him.You just admitted in your comment that it is laughable for Snake to have the opinion that Trent has something to offer,you really cannot see how that is offensive?

I get what you are saying,what I don't think you get is that you were mocking Snake and are trying to say you now were not.Snake offered a considered,thoughtful opinion/viewpoint and you laughed at it(ridiculed it is probably closer to the point).That is not humour it is a put down in every and any language.Everyone here has the right to mock or laugh at someone(that is what gets some people through their day),my point is to not try and act like you were not mocking him.You just admitted in your comment that it is laughable for Snake to have the opinion that Trent has something to offer,you really cannot see how that is offensive?
I really enjoy your contribution on here mate. But this place can be really delicate as far as what constitutes as being disrespectful. I really do not think @BOZO intended to mock @Snake... in fact old @BOZO probably gets mocked on here more than anyone, and he rarely complains about it. I think you will find that Boze is passionately opposed to all things Barrett. (and really who can blame him) the guy was a monumental failure. He is laughing at the notion that Barrett has something to offer. If we start carrying on about people laughing at the stuff we post as being disrespectful, then we’ll all end up being banned.

I really enjoy your contribution on here mate. But this place can be really delicate as far as what constitutes as being disrespectful. I really do not think @BOZO intended to mock @Snake... in fact old @BOZO probably gets mocked on here more than anyone, and he rarely complains about it. I think you will find that Boze is passionately opposed to all things Barrett. (and really who can blame him) the guy was a monumental failure. He is laughing at the notion that Barrett has something to offer. If we start carrying on about people laughing at the stuff we post as being disrespectful, then we’ll all end up being banned.
No worries Kev,I guess I just grew up in a non-social media environment where if you wanted to take the piss out of someone you did it to their face and were prepared for the consequences.I struggle with faceless people who bag others on social media.I am not worried about the disrespect and being banned,my issue is that it drives many people away and others who watch and read before making a contribution when they see peoples' opinions being ridiculed because they are different from theirs....There are many people and opinions etc... I see here that I don't like or agree with,I choose to not comment and allow them to have their say unless what they are putting forward is factually wrong.Just me I guess,maybe I am a different animal...

Last edited:
No worries Kev,I guess I just grew up in a non-social media environment where if you wanted to take the piss out of someone you did it to their face and were prepared for the consequences.I struggle with faceless people who bag others on social media.I am not worried about the disrespect and being banned,my issue is that it drives many people away and others who watch and read before making a contribution when they see peoples' opinions being ridiculed because they are different from theirs....There are many people and opinions etc... I see here that I don't like or agree with,I choose to not comment and allow them to have their say unless what they are putting forward is factually wrong.Just me I guess,maybe I am a different animal....
You’re a good man Joe.,, that is clearly apparent by the way you conduct your business on here... and I completely agree with you in regards to social media creating a new platform for cowards and disrespect.

You reckon someone cops it more than me on the forum mate? I feel for @BOZO in that case ;) Hehehehe.

Unfortunately, I'm not the sparring partner I used to be, hey. Older, softer, and too many real life issues, then to stress over a forum argument.

That said, I think as forums go, this one's much more equitable than others. I might argue and debate a point, but I cannot think of one person I actually dislike here. Not one (even those that have crossed the line into personal lives at times - you know who you are).

I don't think there are cliques either. I mean, I personally thought you and Woodside were inseparable, and I'm sure after the Barrett debate, it will be BAU again.

Debates cool. I'm disappointed @Zimbalist thinks there's favoured or cliqued groups. I hope I'm not included in that. As deluded as my opinions are, they are mine, and I try (these days anyways) to share those respectfully (although I know it may come across like a dog with a bone sometimes) - which again, I'm trying to improve (even backed right of Suli and Social media etc if people haven't noticed).

Also, I know Dan and the mods, and there's been many times I've been told in the past to cool it post haste. @Dan 's even phoned me and told me to stop going full retard when I was talking about Cleary (CEO).

Anyways, I love you all, regardless of what we say here and what we debate. We all have a huge common hobby theme, we want The Sea Eagles to dominate the world :h:

Anyways, I love you all, regardless of what we say here and what we debate
Thanks Ryan, you add much to this place. Your words reminded me of this quote (and most will know exactly who said it, but if not just follow the link below!)

"Thanks for the belief you've had in me,'' he said, tears appearing to form in his eyes. "I love youse all''.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/kites-faith-delivers-revenge/news-story/4bec281a45061f1f49af787d19aa4e03?sv=6a1ba03d8bb394ac28139fc657e5de3b

You reckon someone cops it more than me on the forum mate? I feel for @BOZO in that case ;) Hehehehe.

Unfortunately, I'm not the sparring partner I used to be, hey. Older, softer, and too many real life issues, then to stress over a forum argument.

That said, I think as forums go, this one's much more equitable than others. I might argue and debate a point, but I cannot think of one person I actually dislike here. Not one (even those that have crossed the line into personal lives at times - you know who you are).

I don't think there are cliques either. I mean, I personally thought you and Woodside were inseparable, and I'm sure after the Barrett debate, it will be BAU again.

Debates cool. I'm disappointed @Zimbalist thinks there's favoured or cliqued groups. I hope I'm not included in that. As deluded as my opinions are, they are mine, and I try (these days anyways) to share those respectfully (although I know it may come across like a dog with a bone sometimes) - which again, I'm trying to improve (even backed right of Suli and Social media etc if people haven't noticed).

Also, I know Dan and the mods, and there's been many times I've been told in the past to cool it post haste. @Dan 's even phoned me and told me to stop going full retard when I was talking about Cleary (CEO).

Anyways, I love you all, regardless of what we say here and what we debate. We all have a huge common hobby theme, we want The Sea Eagles to dominate the world :h:
You are a good man @Ryan !

That is right mate . It is all about perception and that is the crux of any fair dinkum forum .
We are all different characters on here and if that is taken away the forum loses character and it becomes boring and predictable and only interesting for some minority .
That would be Mediocre at best .
Personality, Perception and Passion are the things that makes great forums .
Love your work Kevin Keep going hard on this forum. Keep taking the ball up with your passionate views !!!
I also a agree with you . Co Co boy was a sht coach and it is laughable to think otherwise based on his mediocre time at Manly ;)
gettyimages-1078910928-612x612.jpg

Last edited:
You dont get it at all Joe . I tried to explain my self to you many times We are not on the same page
The moral of the story ,,,"
Say something funny and people will find it funny and will express it with laughter . .
End of story. lets talk footy .

Last edited:

I highly doubt that a very well respected poster, like Snake, would give two fks about what Bozo thought/ said.

And nor should he.

I highly doubt that a very well respected poster, like Snake, would give two fks about what Bozo thought/ said.

And nor should he.
It is all about perception on whos view one respects . Do you respect the view that Trent has a lot to offer as head coach ?
If that is the case then you are in the overwhelming minority that does
And as you say . Who should give a fck ;)

Last edited:
The entrance to this forum has a message which includes the advice "please come armed with a thick skin and a sense of humour..."
Nevertheless, there can be a very fine line between ridiculing someone's opinion and personal abuse/bullying - which is a breach of ST conditions.

Don’t ever express an opinion contrary to mine otherwise I’ll insult you, confuse you with insulting comments disguised as intelligent rhetoric, my mates and I will collectivelly insult you or I’ll invite you outside for a fight. Sound familiar? This is tiresome just let it go. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8