Bye Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How the **** is Clover in a job? Only job that Muppet should do is clean the ****ters in a French maid outfit

Anyone who likes or is a cyclist is a complete ****wit

I'd love to shut down the cycling tracks because the morons never use them, should be used for walking/ dog walking or jogging

Darwin award applicants the lot of them

So the Sharks don’t want him?

Awwwwwwe. Like being promised a birthday BJ and only getting cake.
What club in their right mind would want him? I mean really. He has FAILED as a coach at Penrith (with all their resources and talent) and also here. What grounds would any professional organisation have for hiring him? I think he might make a decent assistant one day, but he’s shown very little, if anything at all, to suggest he is a career head coach.

Because of the chair shortage, Reserve's never wanted to get up because if they did their chair would be taken away.
It was musical chairs.

Again the Punchies are suffering from short memory complex or bum pain brain dysfunction ...... I believe it was Dessie that kept Jamie Buhrer on the bench for 2 years, often only putting him on with 5 mins to go ..... and many times not at all .....

In fact Des often only used the full bench if necessary ......

And... Woodsie to the rescue! What a shock.
Can’t you just accept that Barrett failed and that is why our team was crap last year? We need hope for this year, we need belief, confidence, optimism. Why try to reduce every single argument back to facts or reason? That’s really no way to conduct a discussion in this modern world.

And... Woodsie to the rescue! What a shock.
Can’t you just accept that Barrett failed and that is why our team was crap last year? We need hope for this year, we need belief, confidence, optimism. Why try to reduce every single argument back to facts or reason? That’s really no way to conduct a discussion in this modern world.

Can't help myself ..... they keep sticking their chins out .......

The problem with this back and forth argument about Barrett is that people are sticking hard left or hard right when the reality sits somewhere in the middle. Is Barrett a hopeless coach? No. Did he make mistakes? Yes. Did he face a series of obstacles beyond his own doing? Certainly.

He didn't really fail, things just didn't work out. That's footy. He certainly has some shortcomings, in particular, a drinking culture that he oversaw, paired with leaving Cartwright to coach the teams defence. But, he improved many players, including DCE (who had a standout 2017 season) and got the likes of AFB and Koroisau pushing for rep honours.

It is what is, he may never coach FG again due to the way he left Manly but he certainly has plenty to offer.

The problem with this back and forth argument about Barrett is that people are sticking hard left or hard right when the reality sits somewhere in the middle. Is Barrett a hopeless coach? No. Did he make mistakes? Yes. Did he face a series of obstacles beyond his own doing? Certainly.

He didn't really fail, things just didn't work out. That's footy. He certainly has some shortcomings, in particular, a drinking culture that he oversaw, paired with leaving Cartwright to coach the teams defence. But, he improved many players, including DCE (who had a standout 2017 season) and got the likes of AFB and Koroisau pushing for rep honours.

It is what is, he may never coach FG again due to the way he left Manly but he certainly has plenty to offer.
He has plenty to offer ......
One of the most funniest post of the new year !
Love your sense of humour @Snake . Keep it up as it is every entertaining and adds to our wonderful forum

I actually thought both Des and Tooves many times only used 3 subs or only 4 with the fourth one getting a few minutes at the end. I remember it used to drive me bonkers.

Maybe I'm mistaken about that with the ole fading memory?

So do many other coaches ... they monitor fatique fairly closly these days .... if it is not an issue ... then in a tight game there isn't much sense bringing your #1 prop off to play your #4 forward reserve ...... or play your utility back when it is a war of attrition in the forwards .....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8