Bye Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This is so funny, I got kidnapped by the PPC and was taken "outback" so I haven't been around much for the past few months and the great thing is nothing is changed. The same threads are still here and the same stuff is still coming out. Hurry up season 2019 ......

Come on guys.
This is so funny, I got kidnapped by the PPC and was taken "outback" so I haven't been around much for the past few months and the great thing is nothing is changed. The same threads are still here and the same stuff is still coming out. Hurry up season 2019 ......

Welcome back mate. Hope you had a kick arse holiday ! I'm gutted to be going back to work tomorrow :sick:

Baz' Staff
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/11/04/new-manly-coaching-department-unveiled/

Football Operations Consultant - Bob Fulton
Talent Scout/Recruitments - Scott Fulton

01) Head Coach – Trent Barrett
02) Assistant Coach/Recruitment Manager – John Cartwright
03) Assistant Coach - Anthony Seibold
04) Head of Physical Performance – Dan Ferris
05) Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach - Luke O’Donnell
06) Football Operations Manager – Charlie Haggett
07) Head Trainer – Alex Ross
08) Head Physiotherapist – Andre Rickenbach
09) Physiotherapist - Chris Bailey
10) Video Analyst - Will Badel
11) Chief Medical Officer – Dr Luke Inman
12) Rehab Coach – Cameron Ferguson
13) NSW Cup Coach & Education & Welfare Manager – Luke Williamson
14) Under 20s Coach & Development Squad Conditioner - Chad Randall
---

Talent Scout/Recruitments - Noel Cleal

01) Head Coach – Des Hasler
02) Assistant Coach/Recruitment Manager – John Cartwright
03) Assistant Coach - Chad Randall
04) Head of Physical Performance – Don Singe
05) Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach - Matt Randall
06) Football Operations Manager – John Bonasera
07) Head Trainer –
08) Head Physiotherapist –
09) Physiotherapist -
10) Video Analyst -
11) Chief Medical Officer -
12) Rehab Coach –
13) Pathways Manager – Michael Monaghan
14) Flegg Coach & Development Squad Conditioner - Matt Ballin

... still no Furniture Procurement Officer?

You work for a bank, you have no idea what work is mate, just sink a couple of lunch time schooeys and figure out how best to screw the working man :)
I wish it were like that, mate. Hahaha.

I always read these articles about Bankers splashing their Corporate Cards inappropriately on who knows what in sordid situations.

Seriously, if I used my Corporate Card to buy a 30 cent eraser, I'd put my job in jeopardy.

My Christmas Party: Went to our Credit Coaches house so it was free. Took my own drinks, and didn't eat.

Our team came 4th in the Nation in results.

Gould tells someone on Twitter the truth....
giphy.gif
Wait a second... that’s @mozgrame is it not?

No I haven't seen the vid.
Would it still be out there to put up?
I reckon it'd be like John hewson and the GST cake...
This is a must watch . This is what a psychological upper hand can do to the opposition whether it is in Parliament or on the football field .
Hewson had Keating on the ropes and the election was his to win but he lost the election to Keatings psychological mind games.
In a very even NRL comp mental toughness / psychological edge is the difference between winning and losing .
This is why teams pay big money for coaches that have the ability to get a team up for the occasion .
When you see a team with their heads down after the opposition has scored, the game is over and the coach has lost the dressing room .

This is a must watch . This is what a psychological upper hand can do to the opposition whether it is in Parliament or on the football field .
Hewson had Keating on the ropes and the election was his to win but he lost the election to Keatings psychological mind games.
In a very even NRL comp mental toughness / psychological edge is the difference between winning and losing .
This is why teams pay big money for coaches that have the ability to get a team up for the occasion .
When you see a team with their heads down after the opposition has scored, the game is over and the coach has lost the dressing room .
I couldn't cop any part of Keating but you are right, and he totally disassembled hewson bringing the whole party down.
We now have an experienced campaigner in charge who has the balls to ride out the tough times unlike his predecessor.

I really dont think ScoMo is that good to be honest.
Lol.
Ok I'd better clarify.
I'm referring Dessie not ScoMo.
Hard to trust anyone who follows the sharks.
Without getting into who short'un would support ...

I couldn't cop any part of Keating but you are right, and he totally disassembled hewson bringing the whole party down.
We now have an experienced campaigner in charge who has the balls to ride out the tough times unlike his predecessor.
Keating destroyed everyone. He was the master of it.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8