Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think we need to consider we are rebuilding. Buhrer no doubt big loss edge runner.
To me thus smells of desperate management in uate either finds form or plays 2nds it's a big risk.
In 18 months we added walker, uate, lussick, Marty t, parcell, myles, brown, api, Blake green, Shaun lane, jono Wright.
While the trobjevic boys have debuted and been expected from get go to dominate. Also club legends like killer, matai and snake retired or been injured long term.
We had a huge turnover of players we need to be realistic. The spine needs to be same for next few seasons dce, green, parcell, Tom T.
I guessing the kiwi fellow from penrith and bird also

I do not see hate for Uate just having difficulty in seeing value at this stage for a guy that once was very good to now playing NSW cup and paying him $200,000 (or is it $250,000) a year. That plus seeing other guys pushed out the door.
I can image that Ferris has gone from $250 to $300K a year to now $400k. I hope so. Only bright part about the situation.

I do not see hate for Uate just having difficulty in seeing value at this stage for a guy that once was very good to now playing NSW cup and paying him $200,000 (or is it $250,000) a year. That plus seeing other guys pushed out the door.
I can image that Ferris has gone from $250 to $300K a year to now $400k. I hope so. Only bright part about the situation.

Yep, it was widely reported that Uate was on $500k a year or close to it ( not sure how many years he was getting that ). He'd just come off the back of 4-5 years with around 80% strike rate so could pretty much name his price in Newcastle.
Factor in that Tinkler thought he could buy a Premiership by splashing cash. Bennett was known to have left Saints in a mess salary cap wise too which still hurts them now.

New coach Brown comes into a mess, looks at the salaries and where he wants to take the team and something has to give.
He used many coach's tried and tested method - put the players that you need to get rid of in reggies and eventually they'll leave, sure you'll probably have to pay some of their salary but you free up plenty of cap space.
eg Farah etc
It seems to be the new thing if there's only a year to go on the current deal too, tell them you're not in our plans going forward so maybe you should try to lok after you're future.

Players at this level have ego's and want to be playing 1st grade so hopefully Uate feels the love and we get a more than adequate two years out him.

I love our little cattle dog but sadly the addition of Lewis Brown was one nail in the coffin (Buhrer is a better 14 but Darth Bozo obviously disagrees) ... add to that his steamrolling at the hands of Junior Paulo (Buhrer too small thinks Darth Bozo) and his string of injuries the management have obviously decided he doesn't have a place here.

Watch Darth Bozo try his NSW trick of filling the team with massive units.

http://commentaryboxsports.com/australian/nrl/junior-paulo-flattens-jamie-buhrer.html

I love our little cattle dog but sadly the addition of Lewis Brown was one nail in the coffin (Buhrer is a better 14 but Darth Bozo obviously disagrees) ... add to that his steamrolling at the hands of Junior Paulo (Buhrer too small thinks Darth Bozo) and his string of injuries the management have obviously decided he doesn't have a place here.

Watch Darth Bozo try his NSW trick of filling the team with massive units.

http://commentaryboxsports.com/australian/nrl/junior-paulo-flattens-jamie-buhrer.html

So you're saying that the Force will be truly with him, Obi Wan Ricardo.

Is there a stat for being a d*ckhead and bringing the club into disrepute. On the latter stat I'm afraid to say JB is on zero and in fact is in the negative. Were as the other one is in the "positive".

Bird has spent 31 weeks on the side line through illegal actions on the field.

Off the field he has gone to court for attacking woman (2 different woman), both times acquitted. Then there was the association of coke possession that faded away. The p*issing on the police car .. that evaporated. +++

If he joins us and stuffs up again ... we will ALL say "gee did not see that coming".
So he was never found guilty in a court of law 4 times.means he's innocent . Good player

Geez, hasn't Myles been a disappointment.

It seemed like we were paying him so that he could play for Queensland.

If he could pull his head in and actually try, I think Dave Taylor may be a good signing. I cannot stress 'if' enough, though.

He'd be a cheap buy. Plus, he looks exactly like those indigenous blue people in "Avatar," minus the blue part.

We could paint him blue and claim he really is from the movie, and charge people extra to see him. He could pay for himself.

Geez, hasn't Myles been a disappointment.

It seemed like we were paying him so that he could play for Queensland.

If he could pull his head in and actually try, I think Dave Taylor may be a good signing. I cannot stress 'if' enough, though.

He'd be a cheap buy. Plus, he looks exactly like those indigenous blue people in "Avatar," minus the blue part.

We could paint him blue and claim he really is from the movie, and charge people extra to see him. He could pay for himself.
Oh dear,what makes you think Taylor is going to suddenly change his ways after 10 yrs?And least of all at Manly.Every time he turns up at a new club,they all say"if he can put his head down and work hard,he'll be a great signing"
Still waiting.....

Oh dear,what makes you think Taylor is going to suddenly change his ways after 10 yrs?And least of all at Manly.Every time he turns up at a new club,they all say"if he can put his head down and work hard,he'll be a great signing"
Still waiting.....

I did stress 'if.' It is wishful thinking. Much like wishing Buhrer, Tom Symonds, Vave, even Mateo, were still here.

Not Watmough, though. That guy is ****.

I remember hearing somewhere that in the Auckland nines you had to play one of your highest paid 5 players and that this year Jamie Buhrer was ours.
That means when you consider Stewart, Lyon, Cherry, T Turbo, J Turbo, Tapau, Walker, Matai, Myles. Jamie would be on better coin than at least 5 that I named. Jamie is one of my fav players and Im very sad he is gone but if Im right he was on the sort of money you pay for a superstar.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8