Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just can't talk myself 'round on this. Uate will not work out, and we are still stuck with Lewis Brown :oops:. Getting rid of Buhrer IS A MISTAKE, and it will blow up in their faces, to our club's overall detriment.
Buhrer will be adding "wooden spoon winner" to his career achievements very soon so get over it. We are stuck with Brown for 2 years get over it. Crying don't change anything.

Haven't you heard? Buhrer has left.
Buhrer has left . What are the odds that Fulton got it right ?
You would have to be totally Mad to think that the Knights will beat the mighty Sea eagles in 2017 .
Buhrer is a good player but he ain't no Kapow !!!
10549636_1647728852129332_908903805_n (2).jpg

Buhrer has left . What are the odds that Fulton got it right ?
You would have to be totally Mad to think that the Knights will beat the mighty Sea eagles in 2017 .
Buhrer is a good player but he ain't no Kapow !!!
View attachment 4383

Taupau and Buhrer were both here, it's not a question of choosing one or the other. We may as well let every other forward go and just wave it away, "ohh it doesn't matter, they're no Taupau".

Taupau and Buhrer were both here, it's not a question of choosing one or the other. We may as well let every other forward go and just wave it away, "ohh it doesn't matter, they're no Taupau".

Not so fast, @BOZO may be onto something. Barrett could have earmarked Taupau to replace Buhrer in his utility role. Expect to see Taupau playing a bit of hooker next year.

big Marty is in danger of becoming too muscle bound to be flexible enough to be able step and turn and chase when needed ..... may end up a barging prop

What a surprise - not a single mention of Jamie Buhrer in today's "Manly Daily". There was a back page headline yesterday, "Buhrer Fury", which mentioned fan discontent, but nothing but silence today, including ZtH's column. Of course Zorba did manage to wax lyrical about Lewis Brown's "outstanding debut season" and his superhuman utility value (ie, not being very good at anything in particular) assuring him a place in any starting 17.
Seriously? I mean, ****ing seriously?

What a surprise - not a single mention of Jamie Buhrer in today's "Manly Daily". There was a back page headline yesterday, "Buhrer Fury", which mentioned fan discontent, but nothing but silence today, including ZtH's column. Of course Zorba did manage to wax lyrical about Lewis Brown's "outstanding debut season" and his superhuman utility value (ie, not being very good at anything in particular) assuring him a place in any starting 17.
I wonder what Zorba sees when he looks in the mirror?

Funny that was just about to say the same thing.

I found his comment page irrelevant due to Him not saying one word about Jamie.

Seriously if I was the editor of the Manly daily and I would tell Zorba " your services are no longer required as you have become irrelevant and get someone in like beaver/ 2V's to do a weekly Saturday comment page".

I'm one who doesnt hate Zorba, but I do see him as merely a PR devise for the Penns and Fulton. I think he needs to temper his writing somewhat though. I can understand his loyalties, but writing fantasy is just going to be ignored by fans, and his comments are merely going to continue to be the cartoon section of the Manly Daily. For example your article on Brown is totally contrary to virtually every comment about him on this forum and what I've heard outside. No one believes what you're saying mate.

Zorba you need to find a middle ground with your writing. Loyalty to your bosses is one thing. But continuing to write gilt edged concoctions to justify the hidden agendas of your bosses, is quickly making you not just one to receive ongoing ridicule, but as with the 'cry wolf' story, no one is finally going to believe what you write, even when you write stuff that's factual. Your material is not helping your bosses. Its just making the fan base more frustrated with them. The fans need transparency, and they are not getting it.

Last edited:
The 12 teams above manly don't seem to have players flexing their muscles in Instagram.
Stop living in your negative past feathered friend . 2017 is a new year were the Mighty Sea eagles will be spreading their wings and flexing their Premiership Muscle !!!
untitled.png

Last edited:
Not so fast, @BOZO may be onto something. Barrett could have earmarked Taupau to replace Buhrer in his utility role. Expect to see Taupau playing a bit of hooker next year.
Taupau at Hooker you say ? Well you do call your self MadMarcus for good reason
Bring on 2017 . Go the mighty Sea eagles and the most destructive forward in the game . !!!
995369_1093510264027662_2251471004714694715_n.jpg

We cant keep them all as players come and go at ALL clubs but what we can keep is the Passion going for our mighty Sea eagles .
For all the negative Nellies on here .Its not the blues brothers . Its the Maroon and white Brothers
Bring on 2017 so we can shut the fck out of all the Non Believers !!!
untitled.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8