Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Loosing ferris is a huge disappointment but with a high probability of injury is it really that bad? Come round 3 next year and he either does a knee or shoulder it will turn out to be a good move.

It's cold hard facts that run a club not emotional attachment.

Then why support a team at all? If there is no connection to the players, no loyalty either way, no emotional buy in (which is what this game was built on to START with), why even bother with it all?

Be like watching a bunch of mercenaries running around.

They'd actually have been better off not even announcing this bull**** at all. In fact, Bozo, Penn, Uate & any other tard that played a part in this should all collectively hang their egotistical heads in shame.

I also understand we aren't signing Taufua.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Loosing ferris is a huge disappointment but with a high probability of injury is it really that bad? Come round 3 next year and he either does a knee or shoulder it will turn out to be a good move.

It's cold hard facts that run a club not emotional attachment.

The cold hard facts are that we finished well out of finals contention this year, that Jamie was one of our best all year, that the Knights finished last and that Uate couldn't crack their first grade team.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yes Jamie was one of our best in a side that looked so dysfunctional I could have cried.
It is a shame he's been made to leave but that's sport at the top level...
I really think a lot of the goings on at the moment which are making so many on here so angry are part of a much longer game...

and that game in My opinion is keeping Tom and Jake. We will soon have 3 players on top wacky money which means others need to be scraficed.

Ryan

Journey Man
Yes Jamie was one of our best in a side that looked so dysfunctional I could have cried.
It is a shame he's been made to leave but that's sport at the top level...
I really think a lot of the goings on at the moment which are making so many on here so angry are part of a much longer game...

and that game in My opinion is keeping Tom and Jake. We will soon have 3 players on top wacky money which means others need to be scraficed.

Give you a tip. If we have to lose quality players to retain "some" of the players that have (as a group) failed miserably for the last two years straight - we are farked.

Contracts like DCE's totally destroy teams. That long term plan is up someone's arse.

Clay

Bencher
All the best in the future Jamie, Hopefully you can get back to Manly in top form two years from now.
So disappointing to see you leave but I won't fill this thread with negativity

Then why support a team at all? If there is no connection to the players, no loyalty either way, no emotional buy in (which is what this game was built on to START with), why even bother with it all?

Be like watching a bunch of mercenaries running around.

They'd actually have been better off not even announcing this bull**** at all. In fact, Bozo, Penn, Uate & any other tard that played a part in this should all collectively hang their egotistical heads in shame.

I also understand we aren't signing Taufua.

Bit harsh to drag Uate into your bagging.

He just signed a contract. It was not his decision to set this up.

I'll wait to see what the end result of all signings are before going off.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Just announced on Prime 7 he has signed for 2 years at $400K a season, with the injuries he has had and time off the field not bad payday.

Hgbcds

Reserve Grader
I doubt it, the purchase will be made on the back of Passion,Aggression and competitive spirit not to blood some young backrow ball-player in the ranks.

Kennedy was purchased for the same reasons.
It's just natural to become better when your around quality players you admire.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Jamie you will be never forgotten... week in week out you were the glue in our side...

I hope you get to play hooker for the Knights and do very well at the same time.

I wish you health and happyness from a true manly supporter

You made me proud to be a Manly supporter... all heart JB

:(

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14