Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OMG wouldn't touch this guy with a 10 foot pole. What an unmotivated slob this guy has become.
Promising Penrith junior who appears to have ruined his reputation and subsequently his career. At least it appears that way.
NYEagle

This can't be our future. Picking up the dregs of unwanted talent is not in our DNA. We are the funking Silvertails people.
to be silvertails we need to be one of the richer clubs, even by our membership numbers we'd struggle to be fibros now.. I agree we should be silvertails , but we aint imo anymore imo. we used to be the team everyone hates because we were rich, now we are the team everyone hates because we are poor lol... yet still successful

to be silvertails we need to be one of the richer clubs, even by our membership numbers we'd struggle to be fibros now.. I agree we should be silvertails , but we aint imo anymore imo. we used to be the team everyone hates because we were rich, now we are the team everyone hates because we are poor lol... yet still successful

Bit negative here SeaEagle. We're at least brick veneer.

What do you mean? Rich clubs have demountables too.

Wonder if the Warriors would take him in the short term . Has a reasonable skill and ability level if he shows some dedication and serious attitude .

He burst onto the scene and I recall thinking - "Damn I wish Manly got him"....arguably the biggest fall from grace I have ever seen....and unfortunately being a confidence player, would be hard to think he could ever get back to "that" form and is a Massive liability both on and off the field....even cheap I think he could bring a poison to the club, as he carries a negative type energy with him ....

Wonder if the Warriors would take him in the short term . Has a reasonable skill and ability level if he shows some dedication and serious attitude .
He wants back to Sydney apparently... Dogs or WT most likely if he does pick up another contract...

He burst onto the scene and I recall thinking - "Damn I wish Manly got him"....arguably the biggest fall from grace I have ever seen....and unfortunately being a confidence player, would be hard to think he could ever get back to "that" form and is a Massive liability both on and off the field....even cheap I think he could bring a poison to the club, as he carries a negative type energy with him ....
Yeah, he absolutely killed it in the juniors and it looked like he'd do the same in the NRL. Amazing skill level (especially given his size) and feel for the game. But his career has definitely unravelled at a rapid rate since he hit the Gold Coast. Don't quite know what it is about that place or that club, but there's a definite pattern there. As it stands, it looks like he not only doesn't want to tackle opponents but he just doesn't want to be on a footy field. At all. He might be able to turn it around at another club, but he'd probably better served by some time away from the game. Sometimes walking away, like Kane Elgey did, takes more courage than sticking around for the cash.

1595816461834.jpeg

He has all the skills abut does not have his heart into it
All he needs is fire in the belly and he can make a dynamic impact

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4