Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Suchislife

Reserve Grader
should we make a play for Bryce Cartwright? could be a handy 2nd rower or lock. could come fairly cheap. Only problem is an other anti vaccinator.

Gold Coast Titans star Bryce Cartwright has reportedly walked out on the club and returned to Sydney.

According to The Courier-Mail, the 25-year-old is seeking an early release from his contract and has an uncertain future in the NRL.
Cartwright has been unable to get his name out of the headlines in 2020 after he became the poster-boy for the group of players that refused to submit to having a flu shot as part of the biosecurity protocols demanded by the league and the Queensland Government’s border protection restrictions.
The report indicates Cartwright has already returned to Sydney with his family and has asked to be released from his contract for “personal reasons”.
Cartwright was left out of the Titans side that was mauled 42-6 by the Storm last week and was not included in the team’s extended squad to face Penrith at Cbus Super Stadium on Sunday.
Cartwright is yet to be linked to any rival clubs, but his former reputation as a potential State of Origin player is expected to see at least one club roll the dice on him.
Gold Coast Titans player Bryce Cartwright at training.

Gold Coast Titans player Bryce Cartwright at training.Source:News Corp Australia
He has played 43 games since moving to the Titans in 2018, but has failed to live up to the hype surrounding his high-profile move from the Panthers.
His poor efforts in defence have been highlighted several times in recent years.
However, he has also shown flashes of the player that exploded onto the first grade scene for Penrith in 2014.

FROM OUR PARTNERS
JobKeeper to be extended until Christmas Know it first with daily email updates

He remains contracted at the Titans until the end of the 2021 season.
It means Cartwright is potentially walking away from more than $500,000 with the star reportedly set to earn more than $450,000 next season — and still has around half his wages owed to him for the 2020 season.
Cartwright was earlier this year granted an exemption to play in the NRL, despite refusing to receive a flu immunisation.
He was granted the special exemption on “medical grounds” by Queensland’s Chief Medical Officer Jeannette Young.
His high profile stance attracted plenty of support Australian stars, including former Home And Away actor Isabel Lucas.

In terms of performance it's probably been his best year for the tits. I don't know what his 'personal' reasons are, but if it's the vaccination thing he's going to cop that wherever he goes so he might as well stay on the goldie for a sweet payday.

Lets put the vac thing aside for the moment as respect an NRL player is willing to walk away from a pile of money as they clearly are not into playing (rather than picking up a chq)

A real shame as he could have been anything but I hope he gets his head right...including his vac stance...

Defence needs work, he has not come on since he left the panthers.

Could be a cheap buy given Des a could improve his defence, my thought is Guacamole replaces Thomo for me. In terms of back row we most likely have it covered.

This can't be our future. Picking up the dregs of unwanted talent is not in our DNA. We are the funking Silvertails people.

His high profile stance attracted plenty of support Australian stars, including former Home And Away actor Isabel Lucas.
I was going to reply a straight out NO but you went and mentioned Isabel, suddenly I'm thinking maybe we can squeeze him in somewhere??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7