Brian Kelly & Lewis Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Let me try a different tack @BOZO;
I am not attempting to discredit or change your opinion on this particular issue, rather I am tired of the dismissive language you use to get the last word in arguments. By stating that other's can keep their own opinions and you your own without even addressing the points raised you are not respecting the views of others, as you like so often to claim, but are instead dismissing their views and the facts they use to support them. It is both flawed logic and disrespectful to your fellow posters. If you have nothing further to gain from an argument/discussion maybe just leave it at that rather than this unconstructive effort to always have the final say. You are antagonizing, if not trolling, those who attempt to support their own opinions with facts and I find this behavior from a member senior on here poor at best. As you (more than anyone else here) like to say; we can all become better versions of ourselves with work.

frankly-my-dear.jpg

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I will never play a drinking game that requires taking a shot any time Bozo says "You are entitled to your opinion". Asking for serious trouble right there
I do some part time bouncer work at the pubs in the city where you get some smart arse young blokes drinking too many shots and they start playing silly games looking for trouble and they always end up thrown out in the gutter .

Heckenberg

Reserve Grader
I do some part time bouncer work at the pubs in the city where you get some smart arse young blokes drinking too many shots and they start playing silly games looking for trouble and they always end up thrown out in the gutter .
That’d explain your god complex

manly al

First Grader
Just based on this year's form , would rate Suli as a centre ahead of Kelly and also taking into account that Kelly in general has shown improvement this season . Since mid last season , was of the opinion that Kelly could make a transition to a 5 / 8 role but think that Tom Wright would have more up side there now . Walker is always a 5 / 8 alternative but am very hopeful that Tom Wright can still go well there . Again in the present situation and on a realistic contract , have no problem with Kelly being retained but if Tom Wright can play to his potential for the rest of the season , think that a Tom Wright , Walker and Suli combination in the 5/8 and centre roles would be quite competitive . As for Lewis Brown having some interest from the Titans , well that would be surprising .

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Just based on this year's form , would rate Suli as a centre ahead of Kelly and also taking into account that Kelly in general has shown improvement this season . Since mid last season , was of the opinion that Kelly could make a transition to a 5 / 8 role but think that Tom Wright would have more up side there now . Walker is always a 5 / 8 alternative but am very hopeful that Tom Wright can still go well there . Again in the present situation and on a realistic contract , have no problem with Kelly being retained but if Tom Wright can play to his potential for the rest of the season , think that a Tom Wright , Walker and Suli combination in the 5/8 and centre roles would be quite competitive . As for Lewis Brown having some interest from the Titans , well that would be surprising .

I will refrain from calling Suli a centre until such time as I see him pass the football ..... I am hopeful that he will ..... it has only been 8 games now .... plenty of time before the end of the season to get a least one pass away .....

PSS .... I like Suli, and think he has value, strong runner, good defender ...... but centre? ...

manly al

First Grader
I will refrain from calling Suli a centre until such time as I see him pass the football ..... I am hopeful that he will ..... it has only been 8 games now .... plenty of time before the end of the season to get a least one pass away .....

PSS .... I like Suli, and think he has value, strong runner, good defender ...... but centre? ...
Fair point there Woodsie but he seems to be able to go about his business in a thoroughly solid and confident way so every reasonable likelihood that he can manage that role also . Really just mainly basing my outlook on the premise that Kelly may not be here next season but also still think that Suli has more to offer overall even now . Regardless , Kelly's brilliant late stepping try against the Raiders some weeks ago will always be a highlight for me .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18