Brian Kelly & Lewis Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
contract rumours from the same muppet who had a manly official going to new York to sign mitchell pearce signed sealed and delivered, too todd carney goalkicking in the rain in cairns in front of manly officials.
there's more bellringers from this muppet if you want to go back in time

contract rumours from the same muppet who had a manly official going to new York to sign mitchell pearce signed sealed and delivered, too todd carney goalkicking in the rain in cairns in front of manly officials.
there's more bellringers from this muppet if you want to go back in time

Hey Mutley, have you ever offered anything on this site other than your ego. At least I pass on what I hear - whether it be right or wrong. And BTW some of things I mentioned did happen, but there again who gives a wally for what you have to say, I really don't give a S%$T!

Kelly's a Ballina boy, so that makes sense. But surely the Titans aren't that stupid to sign Brown!?.....

Not surprised 1 bit about Kelly. I said a few weeks ago that T Wright making FG would push Kelly to another club and a few here thought it was funny. He won't want to play on the wing, and we can't afford what other clubs were always going to offer him.
Shame if true, but inevitable.

Brown? I can't see any club offering him anything.

Hey Mutley, have you ever offered anything on this site other than your ego. At least I pass on what I hear - whether it be right or wrong. And BTW some of things I mentioned did happen, but there again who gives a wally for what you have to say, I really don't give a S%$T!

Its been confirmed Pearce was ours until the salary cap rort was revealed right at the crucial stage.

the issue is who is playing where at full strength?

Is tom wright or walker 5/8 ? Then one becomes a centre, happy for kelly to partner whichever one in the centres. I prefer walker at centre and im not convinced of t wright at 5/8 (he has more upside than Hodko or Croker though.) This then leaves suli to take uates wing. Taufua is contracted next year and hopefully Anderson or funa are ready to step up after Jorge finishes up. No matter the jigsaw, at full strength - m. Wright and Parker are surplus to requirements. Happy to keep them as squad players I guess.

Our centres will shine if the edge backrowers punch holes in the edge. They are turned inside too often and Joel Thompson runs straight at the markers and somehow still can not run a decent decoy opening up space. when he does get it right he forgets to run through the line, all our centres are best in space and we are just not creating it for them

Went s bit off topic there, sorry!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8