Brett Stewart - No conviction recorded re: white powdery stuff.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
it’s like having a beer these days
Hmmm yes exactly that @The Royal Soup if you like your beer refined through diesel, then diluted with lignocaine, fentanyl and microdoses of rat poison, then bulked up with powered laxatives and/or other cutting agents. If your on the east coast, you can throw in the residue from failed batches of methamphetamine, and a touch of bleach. Awesome gear mate...... So yeah pretty similar to XXXX actually @:cool:

Missed opportunity not fighting off his arrest. Could have been lauded as a hero of the game and a victim.

What a shame, but why cant they just leave him alone? They didnt get the outcome they wanted in 2010, so lets get him on this 3grams.

Now I wonder why this does not surprise me. Must be short of cash? Not earning good enough money?? Gambling debt?? Ah maybe more than injuries on our players minds. This is a sad look to all our current players and coaching staff especially by non manly fans. This is much worse than our first half performance of today.

Hmmm yes exactly that @The Royal Soup if you like your beer refined through diesel, then diluted with lignocaine, fentanyl and microdoses of rat poison, then bulked up with powered laxatives and/or other cutting agents. If your on the east coast, you can throw in the residue from failed batches of methamphetamine, and a touch of bleach. Awesome gear mate...... So yeah pretty similar to XXXX actually @:cool:
whatever mate, simply making the point that it’s as common as having a beer these days, i see it all the time in my line of work and it’s everywhere and everyone has it and uses it, along with a lot more you’d be surprised

@Disco is right: my best mate is a crim law solicitor and he assures me this stuff is Absolutely Everywhere, the harder stuff too. Everywhere.

Young blokes with lots of money, and frankly often not too much common sense, I'd almost reckon there's more players on some stuff or other than not, sorry to sound like a cynic.
There’s two crim defence lawyers (that I know of) on the coast that are well known users. And the ‘roids as well. I saw him defending a bikie that got done for possession. This lawyer looks like a bloody tank. Has absolutely no neck, and had more tatts than the bikie.
If you’re on the GC for a holiday, I’m telling you, Monday mornings at the Southport Court house is the best free entertainment you’ll find on the coast. I can’t believe the Gold Coast Council don’t make you pay a cover charge to get in.

You seem to know a lot about this stuff.;)

whatever mate, simply making the point that it’s as common as having a beer these days, i see it all the time in my line of work and it’s everywhere and everyone has it and uses it, along with a lot more you’d be surprised
Your line of work… :)

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10