Brett Stewart - No conviction recorded re: white powdery stuff.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Firstly, I'm not advocating substance abuse.

BUT, is their any wonder there is a reliance on chemicals to mediate emotions after this very same police precinct basically assassinated both his legacy and brand many years ago? That's despite a complete lack of DNA evidence & proof at the time?

He had reporters like Bec baying for blood and demanding his permanent sacking. The public (on social media and at games) throwing abuse and vitriol at him.

I could not imagine or fathom how Brett somehow navigated, endured and recovered from that period (I know I couldn't).

So he (in his 30's) does a few lines. Not great, not ideal. But in my view, it was all those dickheads (typical feral Rugby League fans and media) that sure as **** pushed him in that direction.

I won't be judging him for this.

Sorry but if guilty he needs removing from having anything to do with the development of young men.
Sorry, are you under the impression this is some kind of unusual behaviour?? Honestly, get real. This is EVERYWHERE in society whether YOU like it or not.

and Jessie Bromwich
No actual evidence that it was coke @nightster This will probably come back as around 20-30% pure cocaine from the lab. It's a street deal, after all. The police will have recorded the deal. They will have the phone records (from both the dealer and BS arranging the deal as well. Therein lies the stupidity demonstrated by Brett on many levels.

Last edited:
Id like someone to explain or list the positives of drug taking.

I have real life experience of the affects on family and friends but none are positive - we must just be unlucky I guess if everyone is doing it.
I’ve seen a million very successful, very ‘together’ people having a whale of a time on coke and other substances over the years. maybe they can explain it to you?

Silly bugger.

38 years old & still on the yayo. Not good for the heart & I wonder what potential impact it has on his diabetes (if any).

Surely you can get Uber to deliver it for you these days? Street deal very silly.

Hopefully it doesn’t affect his role at the club.

I take it you intend to still be punching cones & woofing lines when you’re 38 years old or are you already doing that?

So because he got caught in a street deal it means he does it weekly does it? You’re definitely a pork chop. People enjoy different things, you sound like you need a bex and a good lie down.

Imagine getting triggered by a “boomers still boomin” post on a fan forum. Yikes

So because he got caught in a street deal it means he does it weekly does it? You’re definitely a pork chop. People enjoy different things, you sound like you need a bex and a good lie down.

Imagine getting triggered by a “boomers still boomin” post on a fan forum. Yikes
Imagine rationalising cocaine use by bringing up the frequency of use?

Show me where I mentioned “weekly”?

Imagine posting “boomers still boomin” then pretending it wasn’t to elicit a reaction?

Millennials gonna…well, what do they do anyway?

You sound like you’ve sampled too much over the years

Imagine rationalising cocaine use by bringing up the frequency of use?

Show me where I mentioned “weekly”?

Imagine posting “boomers still boomin” then pretending it wasn’t to elicit a reaction?

Millennials gonna…well, what do they do anyway?
Or maybe you’re having a dig at my name and the area I reside in Sydney? As smoking cones had nothing to do with this whole topic.

I find it amusing some people can sit on their high horse asking for a legend of our club to be sacked over something so minimal.

Oh it was said to elicit a reaction, as my title suggests I am a pot stirrer. Can’t imagine anyone getting so worked up over it though.

Don’t get me wrong most millennials whinge just as much as you lot. I’m definitely not one of them. I wasn’t born into money, I’m pretty successful have a young family. Bought my first house at 20 15 years ago. Also like to partake in snorting white powder every now and then. I should be hung up according to you tho.

I’m going to change my moniker on here now , no longer a triggered boomer but now I’m a “ boomer still boomin”.

**** me , talk about age racism, it’s reall I tell ya.
Def change it Mark. I actually looked to your moniker when referring to it. It was a tongue in cheek reference. Didn’t mean for someone to lose their marbles over it.

Or maybe you’re having a dig at my name and the area I reside in Sydney? As smoking cones had nothing to do with this whole topic.

I find it amusing some people can sit on their high horse asking for a legend of our club to be sacked over something so minimal.

Oh it was said to elicit a reaction, as my title suggests I am a pot stirrer. Can’t imagine anyone getting so worked up over it though.

Don’t get me wrong most millennials whinge just as much as you lot. I’m definitely not one of them. I wasn’t born into money, I’m pretty successful have a young family. Bought my first house at 20 15 years ago. Also like to partake in snorting white powder every now and then. I should be hung up according to you tho.
From the mouth of babes LOL

You reckon cones aren’t smoked anywhere else in Sydney?

Get out of here with such naivety!

Given the unsolicited information you’ve provided in your response I’d say it’s you who’s worked up 😂

Also, show me where I said anything about anyone being sacked or hung up, kay thanks

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8