Brendan Elliot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At the moment he is positionally superior to Tom which has gone a long way towards our improved defensive efforts. His goal line scramble and last ditched efforts have been awesome.

This is what is most exciting though for us as Manly fans. Under Des and Snake I expect Tom is going to improve these facets of his game in the same way. If he does, he will be up there with RTS and Tedesco as the best fullback in the game.

When Turbo limped off the field a few weeks ago or so I thought our season was toast. Brendan Elliot is inspiring to watch the kid gives it his all. Some of the catches he took yesterday were first rate. He hasn't put a foot wrong and boy does he have some pace. Keep up the good work "BrElliot" :clap:
Brelliott. I dig it - methinks time for a thread title change: The Brelliott Thread.

Always funny to go back and read the background/opinions from us when we sign someone :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I knew nothing of him, so can't say anything myself. But he does indeed have a Robbo feel about him. Love it.

This bloke should be nicknamed the Python. Not as deadly as the Snake but still pretty good. When Tom comes back. Jorge needs an ultimatum from Des cut the flogknot or Elliott plays wing

Brelliott. I dig it - methinks time for a thread title change: The Brelliott Thread.
Disagree, merging two names, like Brangelina implies the marriage of two people. It would be like Brendon married himself. And that's just wrong. Apart from in Queensland.

Has done well in recent weeks and is gaining in confidence, still a backup only and I don’t think he will or should make our team unless it’s at fullback, he gets ragdolled with the ball and has zero post contact metres. He would be a great defensive winger but would not be enough with the ball. Shame for him as he has generally been quite good

According to "CKM Red Rugby League", Brendan Elliot is returning to the NRL in 2022 with the Cowboys (after last season in ESL with Leigh Centurions). If true, I say good on him. I thought when he was Turbo's stand-in he wasn't perfect, but he did ok. Good luck to Brendan.

Hope Cust similarly has one season in ESL and then returns to Manly.

Always thought Elliot was a handy outside back utility. We won a final with him at the back and should have won a second!
Also had the ability to break the line, but when he did, refused to pass to a support with the try line wide open. Anyway, good luck with the Cowboys Brendon...

This is what is most exciting though for us as Manly fans. Under Des and Snake I expect Tom is going to improve these facets of his game in the same way. If he does, he will be up there with RTS and Tedesco as the best fullback in the game.
Your crystal ball was almost correct apart from the bit ' up there' with RTS and Teddy..... he crusied past both of them last year and now only the record books await.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4